OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm rewatching this series just waiting for next week. Just finished watching The Red Wedding and it still hurts me fam. :frown:

I hope all the Starks come out of this with a major W and none of them die anymore. I would also like to see Tyrion win. Everybody else can go **** themselves.

I smiled when Catelyn Stark got her throat slit last time I watched that episode. Die motherf**ka die

I'm rewatching this series just waiting for next week. Just finished watching The Red Wedding and it still hurts me fam. :frown:

I hope all the Starks come out of this with a major W and none of them die anymore. I would also like to see Tyrion win. Everybody else can go **** themselves.

The red wedding, The door, the one (can't think of the name) where they burn princess Shireen) and kind of the one where Ygritte catches an arrow get me. It's no wonder snow is so brooding. Not many Starks left (I dont know why but I've never like Sansa, I could take or leave her)... I realize Rickon was only about 10 to 12, but man run in zigzags, hide behind the flaywd men crosses, or stop until Ramsey shoots then start running again, he could a made if he'd played it a bit smarter... but then I guess it really wouldn't have made much of a scene if he did. I guess I'm just ranting because I just finished watching battle of the bastards.

Reactions: Ube

This show aint for you :lol:

This show aint for you :lol:
naw fam i know the "if you think this has a happy ending you havent been paying attention." That's why i said "hope" because i know that quote is always in the back of my head everytime i watch the new seasons :smh: :rofl:

Juan Nieve is genetically predisposed to brooding. His father and uncle were somber af on top of everything Snow goes through in the story.

Also, 1 more week muthasuckas

Last edited:
I've said this before in here

But I'm low key hoping Stannis returns for the lulz

I don't think it would be that big of a deal except in here anyways

But yea I think he is dead

A week away and I'm deeply saddened that I had to drop my Bolton Banner, hoping my son Euron can live up to my lords character. 

b5i9u1.gif

All these Stark haters gotta run their mouths now because when the season starts they know the Stark Set gonna be catching nothing but Ws.

This thread is pure comedy... I'm just wondering if we see Hodor, Summer, some giants and possibly even a decapitated Stanis (holding his head sleepy hollow style) in the army of the dead?.? I mean they didn't burn the bodies...that we know of.

Lot of hate in here for the real ones on the show smh. Also aint no more giants i think, my son Ramsey killed the last one

View media item 2487824
I had forgotten who was the other chump who rode with clown houses.

Your name has been added to a boy's list.
View media item 2487985
Didn't somebody have a PS of this near the beginning of the thread? The "catchin dem hands" list :lol:

Add that chump to the list fo sho. How you gonna rep a banner that just got their whole squad flatlined??

Anyways, back to lists. Tdogg drew first blood with his list of NT screen names that he burned. We all know what happens when you follow a false prophet though. Ironic that his mans ended up burning his daughter after that.

Peasant: an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status
View media item 2487979
Master Zik Master Zik
tdogg2k tdogg2k
@DarthSka

View media item 2487984

Last edited:
Not what?

I'm just pointing out you're talking about being team Snow cuz of other characters aren't Jon Snow. Dude is lacking. Just a modern brooding teenage heart throb.

Not team lady Mormont?

She right up there with ghost for me, them dudes better hope she's makes it to the end

Lot of hate in here for the real ones on the show smh. Also aint no more giants i think, my son Ramsey killed the last one

Should have been more clear, your right Ramsay killed Wun Wun, but I'm sure the walkers had to have killed a few way before Snow let the free folk past the wall. Otherwise why would they be on the run. Just a thought, but man that would be some ish is they got dead giants marching on the wall.

Not sure.. could be a lot of focus on the war with cersei those.. then transition to the war with the night's king anemic his peeps

Back
Top Bottom