OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm leaning that way too it just seems to fit to well, and maybe the one thing that could bring some honor back to jamie. Although Queen of thorns, mama snake, sand snakes, littlefinger, Dani, Tyrion, and Arya all could make a play too. I'm sure I'm missing, or overlooking someone lol for all I know it could be the septa she'sgot captive. That's it for me in this thread, unless something huge happens don't want to spoil the season for myslef... happy thrones guys only 2 weeks left and can't wait.
The prophecy, bro. One of her brothers giving her the axe. 

Last edited:
^
A few weeks back someone said the prophecy was about anyone who is a brother. Doesn't have to be one of her brothers. Still confused about that. Drogon is a brother and has brothers.

Last edited:
^
A few weeks back someone said the prophecy was about anyone who is a brother. Doesn't have to be one of her brothers. Still confused about that. Drogon is a brother and has brothers.
Yeah the prophecy said she would be killed by the "Valonqar" which is valyrian for "little brother" but I guess valyrian is a gender neutral language, so the theory is it could mean little sister or little sibling.... but that part wasn't in the show so I'm not sure if D&D are saving that for later or if they decided not have that part be fulfilled at all.

Dragons can change gender and Dany's all hatched at the same time for all we now so no one dragon is younger than the other.

Wondering if we gonna see this bish again. I had no idea her chracter was in the books too. I didn't remember her. Apparently she's a shadowbinder from asshai just like Melisandre bae.
larges2-ep1-people-profilepic-quaithe-800x800.jpg

Last edited:
^Yo she was was mad interesting to me. She knew early that jorah was spying on Dany. Also knew where the stolen dragons were. Very interesting character.

Did I miss a valonqar prophecy in the show? Cersei was told that the king would have 20 kids and she would have 3. Nothing about who was gonna kill her.

I'm guessing that's some book stuff yet to be revealed.

^Yo she was was mad interesting to me. She knew early that jorah was spying on Dany. Also knew where the stolen dragons were. Very interesting character.

Did I miss a valonqar prophecy in the show? Cersei was told that the king would have 20 kids and she would have 3. Nothing about who was gonna kill her.

I'm guessing that's some book stuff yet to be revealed.

It's mentioned in the show. The prophecy is her 3 kids would die and she'd be killed by her little brother.

Last edited:
Wondering if we gonna see this bish again. I had no idea her chracter was in the books too. I didn't remember her. Apparently she's a shadowbinder from asshai just like Melisandre bae.
larges2-ep1-people-profilepic-quaithe-800x800.jpg

Good video about Quaithe:

I doubt Quaithe is coming back in the show. Her warnings to Dany in the books are interesting. Lots of theories based on them. I know D&D cut out mad **** but they could have altered the predictions to reflect the show and since she wears a mask, they don't even have to hire the same actress.

Brienne knocked Sandor off the cliff and both she and Arya assumed him dead. The death was never confirmed on screen and we see he survived.

I say that to say this: when Stannis comes back in one of these seasons, it's gonna be quiet for a lottttt of you cats in this thread. I'm not saying he'll ever sit on the throne, but son is not dead. :lol: :smokin

You might be right. Can't find anything that mentions the little brother part. I coulda swore it was mentioned last season but maybe not
I think the show is trying to handle prophecy differently and so I believe they'll finish the prophecy in a later ep..... but we discuss it in here as if they showed it anyway so it doesn't really matter. 
laugh.gif

Quaithe's full prophecy isn't in the show either. However, I did notice on my most recent watch through that she did prophecies Jorah getting grey scale.

Brienne knocked Sandor off the cliff and both she and Arya assumed him dead. The death was never confirmed on screen and we see he survived.

I say that to say this: when Stannis comes back in one of these seasons, it's gonna be quiet for a lottttt of you cats in this thread. I'm not saying he'll ever sit on the throne, but son is not dead. :lol: :smokin

He'll be in a deleted scene on the blu-ray when the show is over. brienne only cut half of his neck and he now works on a farm feeding goats.

About to start season 5 of my re-watch before the premiere.5 is the worst season in my opinion.

I agree with 5 being the weakest( I blame Martin taking forever to finish that book)...not bad, but not nearly as good as the other seasons, although Hardhome was epic probably it's saving grace.
That doesn't make any damn sense.

If anything that just reveals to you how bad this show could be without Martin's book to adapt.

Back
Top Bottom