OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what Dany can expect from Jon. He ain't gonna lose any men for this pointless war.

I wonder if those scrolls and books that Sam has to restore contain important info?
I think the copying is intent on giving Tarley knew info and a new education on top of his master steady scalpel hand His Maester just witnessed.
He wants to teach Tarley more, that was far from a punishment.

V3pJutZ.png

I'm scared that Tyrion is giving bad plans on purpose to sabotage Dany.

No, he's just letting personal agendas cloud his judgement.

As if Cersei doesn't know him. She knew about his secret passage into Casterly Rock and she was counting on him to do exactly what he did.

Too predictable.

More plausible theory. Cersei finds out that it wasn't Tyrion who killed Joffery, all is forgiven and he's given an opportunity to change sides. Sees how the war is going and takes it

Yes, I think Tyrion and uncle Fester will turn heel.

Wonder if the unsullied cat got killed by Euron.

The thing that would make this season god level good is if Euron rapes Theon sister.

More plausible theory. Cersei finds out that it wasn't Tyrion who killed Joffery, all is forgiven and he's given an opportunity to change sides. Sees how the war is going and takes it

Cersei hates Tyrion. She wants him dead because she believes he's the one prophesied to kill her. He also killed her father, and her mother died giving birth to him. He's also the current hand of a queen who has come to throw her down off her throne. There is no situation in which Cersei just lets bygones be bygones and welcomes Tyrion home with open arms. She's just not built like that and Tyrion isnt stupid enough to believe that she is.

EDIT: Forgot to mention him joining forces with the woman who killed her daughter.

Last edited:
I wonder if Jaime will tell her granny offed King Joffey Joffer.

I really wonder if Jaime tells her.. I could see it going either way

Him telling her, she doesn't care and won't admit she was wrong.. causing him to see her for what she is

Or him realizing telling her won't change anything and they're in too deep seeing as tyrion killed their father and all that because cersei wouldn't listen to reason

He still killed her dad tho. I doubt she's letting that go.

Cersei hates Tyrion. She wants him dead because she believes he's the one prophesied to kill her. He also killed her father, and her mother died giving birth to him. He's also the current hand of a queen who has come to throw her down off her throne. There is no situation in which Cersei just lets bygones be bygones and welcomes Tyrion home with open arms. She's just not built like that and Tyrion isnt stupid enough to believe that she is.

Right, Tyrion isn't purposefully misleading Dany. Again, he's just woefully out of his depth and utterly predictable.

Think about it, you're Cersei, you know Tyrion is the hand of Dany the verbose. Where do you think he's going first?

I mean a child could've worked that one out.

She's not going to extend the olive branch to Tyrion either.

Rewatching now and cerci is a mastwr at this how she planned this out.

About to repay her debt too lol.

I wonder if the dude that trained arya will come back.

This is the only way Tyrion would switch sides, but I still can't see it. Cersei hates him more than anyone else in the world, even before Joffery died and he killed their father. Plus Cersei literally believes that he is one destined to strangle her, I can't see them moving past that:lol:

Back
Top Bottom