OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm guessing they kill the biggest dragon (forget it's name) and he turns wight. Gotta stack them odds

i wonder if bron knows something salsa did or will do off camera that we have yet seen. he seemed cold to her in a keep my distance way. wonder if he will be the same way when he sees area or jon. salsa was a bish at the beginning and had lust for power.

V3pJutZ.png
IMG_5455.JPG

Wait hold on :lol:

You do know the only reason Dany has racked up these Ls is cuz she listened to her advisors and her hand to take KL with a show of force by Westerosi soldiers, not kill the citizens as collateral damage, and not be seen as a foreign invader right?

If it was up to her she'd just lay siege with her dragons before Cersi had anytime to build any weapons.

**** is a bit predictable.

Next week is looking like Dany's ppl will jack the gold Cersi was gonna use to pay off the bank.

I see Dany taking some small loss to push her to attack full force. They kill one dragon at best or maybe just wound it. Dany goes mad Targ, starts roasting all of KL. Cersi can't handle this and probably goes back to her kill everybody with wildfire well and then Jamie kills her.

You stay doubting cerci man.

It's people like that that make it in the world.

Do whatever and screw over whoever.

See President Trump.

Wait hold on :lol:

You do know the only reason Dany has racked up these Ls is cuz she listened to her advisors and her hand to take KL with a show of force by Westerosi soldiers, not kill the citizens as collateral damage, and not be seen as a foreign invader right?

If it was up to her she'd just lay siege with her dragons before Cersi had anytime to build any weapons.

**** is a bit predictable.

Next week is looking like Dany's ppl will jack the gold Cersi was gonna use to pay off the bank.

I see Dany taking some small loss to push her to attack full force. They kill one dragon at best or maybe just wound it. Dany goes mad Targ, starts roasting all of KL. Cersi can't handle this and probably goes back to her kill everybody with wildfire well and then Jamie kills her.

The thing about being a dragon? They all eventually end up with their skulls decorating the Red Keep.

Go ahead and get your mad king on Dany, prove everyone right, and then die anyways.

Thus far, White Walkers and the wight army are the only ones who can create wights (as far as I can tell). Possibly Bran too (ie Cold Benjen). Cersei might kill a dragon and maybe Night King kills another. Maybe Bran can resurrect one and NK can resurrect the other.

Isn't it obvious by now?

Are we really that daft?

Neither Cersei or Dany finish the show on the iron throne.
I agree, this is likely though.
Sam should have been expelled for what he did. The maester also believes what Sam told him about the White Walkers. This maester might be lowkey trying to help Sam without drawing unnecessary attention.
Yeah, I feel like he purposely is making Sam copy those old scrolls so he ends up sending more ravens to Jon.
The thing that would make this season god level good is if Euron rapes Theon sister.
You mean his niece.

:sick:

What LF advice are you guys referring to?

"Don't fight in the North, or the South...Fight every battle everywhere, always in your mind. Everyone is your Enemy and everyone is your Friend, every possible series of events IS happening all at once. Live that way and nothing will surprise you. Everything that happens will be something you've seen before"

Had Sansa leaking into her knickers on weak knees he did. :pimp:

I think the episode proved that sending a raven would have done nothing considering lady tyrell was at high garden and still got marched on by one of her houses most loyal bannermen

I got no clue why she got sent back there after the sit down in dragonstone

You stay doubting cerci man.

It's people like that that make it in the world.

Do whatever and screw over whoever.

See President Trump.
On one hand, I will admit the writers have raised her intelligence meter in unison with w/e knowledge and strategy Jamie provided for her to get this W. I just know she's gonna get some hard Ls, there'll be a scene with her screaming, all mad and her inevitable death. So props for putting up a good fight I guess? But I know she doesnt have a future role. She's just the last obvious villain in this game of thrones.

Once she's dead the darkhorse mastermind LF is gonna come through and regulate on whoever is left.

As far as the real world, the main difference here is ppl in these positions of power get killed at a much higher clip. Donald would've never ran if Hillary Clinton was coming through with 3 dragons ready to roast her enemies on sight.
The thing about being a dragon? They all eventually end up with their skulls decorating the Red Keep.

Go ahead and get your mad king on Dany, prove everyone right, and then die anyways.
When those dragons die it won't be cuz of Cersi.

That's the Night King's breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Blee dat.

Arya is gonna steal Jamie's face and kill Cersei.
Now THAT'S a plot twist.

Semi fulfills the prophecy, Arya gets her revenge, Bran gets some justice, and the Lannister incest twins are finally dead.

:lol: @ the idea of Arya perfectly imitating Jamie though. I swear that wear a person face = shapeshifting is farfetched as **** :lol:

With the top Tyrells dead, I guess Olenna went back to secure the money and supplies (which Highgarden has a lot of) and give orders.

Not Highgarden but The Reach has can field the most men in their army vs any of the other 6 kingdoms of Westeros. The thing is Cersei and Jamie flipped a number of reach houses with the trump tactics politics and apparently Jamie was able to flip Randall Tarly the greatest field general left alive and House Tarly is 1 of the 3 strongest houses in the reach besides the Tyrells along with House Hightower, Redwyne, Oakheart, Rowan, Florent, Crane etc. Depending on the amount of the Tyrell Bannermen they were able to flip they were able to take Highgarden with ease. Olenna didn't anticipate their bannermen flipping and probably expected them to stay loyal, she underestimated the trump tactics of the Lannisters

Cersei's been stunting this season but I kinda feel like the writers gave everyone on her side a huge power boost. If I remember correctly in the books High Garden had the largest army during the War of Five Kings, and the only real battles they participated in was ambushing Stannis. They should have at least been able to force the Lannister to a drawn out siege of the castle.

TBH why would cersi even care who killed jofferey at this point ? She's on the throne what she always wanted all along .. if anything olena did her a favor

Back
Top Bottom