OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So my friend's girlfriend called me sexist for liking Tywin but hating Daenerys :stoneface: Apparently this is a common retaliation comment whenever hatred towards her is brought up

The way they talk might be somewhat similar, but that's where the similarities end.

Tywin got @#@$ done without seeking attention or calling himself hundreds of different titles. He was fine with being in the background and letting Joffrey take the credit for the kingdom's victories.

Daenerys says she was born to rule, but she makes the worst decisions regardless of what part of the world she's in. She literally doesn't give a @#$@ about the traditions and personalities of the societies she tries to rule over, and every place she tried to rule turned to @#$@ until she bullied them with her dragons. How is that being a good ruler? "Do everything my way, or I'll burn you to death" :lol:

Even then, there's plenty of "strong" female characters that no one hates. Who hates on Brienne and Ygritte? Olenna is fan favorite for talking trash regardless of who she's addressing. Lyanna Mormont is a damn 10 year old but still joined Jon Snow in the battlefield. All of them get respect from fans because they back up their words with actual actions. This sexism argument is ridiculous :lol:

tumblr_otxqlx2jX01qcbk34o4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_otxqlx2jX01qcbk34o2_540.gif

tumblr_otxqlx2jX01qcbk34o3_540.gif

wow.png

For those who read the spoilers I have a question ...

if Jon Snow is Aegon then who was the baby at the tower of Joy ?also does that mean that Jon snow is also dorneish???

So my friend's girlfriend called me sexist for liking Tywin but hating Daenerys :stoneface: Apparently this is a common retaliation comment whenever hatred towards her is brought up

The way they talk might be somewhat similar, but that's where the similarities end.

Tywin got @#@$ done without seeking attention or calling himself hundreds of different titles. He was fine with being in the background and letting Joffrey take the credit for the kingdom's victories.

Daenerys says she was born to rule, but she makes the worst decisions regardless of what part of the world she's in. She literally doesn't give a @#$@ about the traditions and personalities of the societies she tries to rule over, and every place she tried to rule turned to @#$@ until she bullied them with her dragons. How is that being a good ruler? "Do everything my way, or I'll burn you to death" :lol:

Even then, there's plenty of "strong" female characters that no one hates. Who hates on Brienne and Ygritte? Olenna is fan favorite for talking trash regardless of who she's addressing. Lyanna Mormont is a damn 10 year old but still joined Jon Snow in the battlefield. All of them get respect from fans because they back up their words with actual actions. This sexism argument is ridiculous :lol:

You friend sounds like special snowflake feminazi.
The difference between the two is that Tywin earns the respect and gains it without saying a word. He takes charge on the battlefield and in politics. The body language between him and everyone else let's everyone know he's the Don. Dude told the king to go bed early without flinching and brought Cersei to tears after planning to him her to the Tyrells. :lol:

Dany is clueless and wants the throne based on family lineage. She demands respect from her peers based on her claim to a throne she did not earn. And rides turns to all her advisers for every decision she's supposed to make. Lady Mormont is way higher in status than she is.

Basically, all you've said :lol:

You friend sounds like special snowflake feminazi.
The difference between the two is that Tywin earns the respect and gains it without saying a word. He takes charge on the battlefield and in politics. The body language between him and everyone else let's everyone know he's the Don. Dude told the king to go bed early without flinching and brought Cersei to tears after planning to him her to the Tyrells. :lol:

Dany is clueless and wants the throne based on family lineage. She demands respect from her peers based on her claim to a throne she did not earn. And rides turns to all her advisers for every decision she's supposed to make. Lady Mormont is way higher in status than she is.

Basically, all you've said :lol:

Tywin: Any man who must say "I am the King" is no true king.

Daenerys: I WAS BORN TO RULE, (Insert 50 titles here)

only females with redeemable qualities in the show are arya, brienne and lady mormont

it's like asking a chick which sex and the city character she identifies with.. the show was made by a gay dude and plays into alot of stereotypes about women, you can tell alot about a girl depending on how she answers that simple question

I wouldn't necessarily call you a sexist because I don't know you personally, but you more so than most go hard in the paint on her.

Your description regarding her sense of entitlement and just vocalizing her title can't be denied though. In some ways she's similar to Joffrey and instead of announcing her right to rule, she should just take more action and do less boasting.

I wouldn't necessarily call you a sexist because I don't know you personally, but you more so than most go hard in the paint on her.

Your description regarding her sense of entitlement and just vocalizing her title can't be denied though. In some ways she's similar to Joffrey and instead of announcing her right to rule, she should just take more action and do less boasting.

True. I guess it's because the writers are trying to force me to believe that she's a great ruler and respectable person :lol: I wouldn't mind if she only took up a few minutes here and there, but obviously that's not going to happen

Last edited:
I don't get why people would want it spoiled, especially if you haven't read the books.
Yea but I read all the books years ago and at this point they have no bearing on the show being that they are so different from each other and the show already surpassed the books

Speaking of Jorah, the wounds left by greyscale looked like road rash. Completely unbelievable :lol:

jon literally repeated the same thing tyrion told ole girl when he first met her.. not exactly sure what she has done to demonstrate good 'leadership' since then

i mean varys seems to be the only one worth it on dany's side so far.. and that tidbit of knowledge lady olenna dropped on her.. tyrion falling just because he lived with his sister his whole and trying to fight a rational fight with her

Back
Top Bottom