OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dorne is a strategically difficult region to attack. It might be in their best interest to just remain put and treat with whoever wins the war. Of course, the show might disregard all of that and have them side with Cersei or Dany.

Only kingdom the Targaryens never conquered.

Yeah I don't think Bronn would risk all that for Tyene. Dudes got gold on lock. Possibly more if the war is won. No way he'd risk it. IIRC, he is also married.

Bronn gonna come back and save Tyene?

:blush:

This is what I'm thinking, nod to her letting him rock after he was poisoned himself....my man Bron been a real one from the get, glad he's back, him and the hound are two of my favorites.

Really thought frankenMountain was gonna take those yambs by force again

Don't remember the Mountain taking yambs by force for a first time... please refresh my memories.

Speaking of taking yambs by force... have you guys seen this movie with the disfigured people called the hills have eyes?

^wasnt shown in the tv series but mountain raped Elia martell before killing her. There were a bunch of references throughout show and in book to it.

They might have just not went with rape since there was backlash last time with Ramsay and Sansa

Geez trying to read through this thread after an episode is daunting.

Avoided all social media since i wanted to watch it at 9pm vs earlier just to get that night feel.

I need to rewatch the episode but it was flames. So much going on. Save for Lord Friendzone's plot, episode was awesome.

Jon Snow and Sir Davos ducking when the dragons flew over head was hilarious.

Dany need to combine her titles into one acronym. Mellisandre out ther sounding like Agent Coulson in Iron Man lol

Jon Snow NOT bending the knee was lit. Stannis woulda bent that fasho. Jon looking around Dragonstone like yo this cool and all and i hear what you saying girl, but lookit here i ain't got no time for this here game y'all playing. I need me some rocks to kill me these wights ya dig? lol

What stood out is why he trying to hide his "resurrection"? if there's one person you would tell it'd be the girl who can walk through fire.

Lady Olenna is a savage. Also she admitted High Garden's foray is not combat hence why it was taken so easily. But Jamie learning. I need to go back and watch to see how he knew they'd come for Casterly Rock.

I swear i thought Jamie was about to jail shank her when she was like i didn't know how the poison would work.

RIP to that beautiful Sand Snake T_T best boobs in the 7 kingdoms. Don't think so, come catch these hands.

Cersei keeps outdoing herself as a villain. Her death gonna be sweet.

Dany taking all these Ls needs to bounce back. Euron annoys the hell outta me but man is he funny.

BRONN!!!! Need more Bronn.

Last edited:
Jon Snow NOT bending the knee was lit. Stannis woulda bent that fasho. Jon looking around Dragonstone like yo this cool and all and i hear what you saying girl, but lookit here i ain't got no time for this here game y'all playing. I need me some rocks to kill me this wights ya dig? lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"a finger up the bum?" line of the night IMO.

Cersei don't give a damn. Telling the maid the sheets need changing on the bed....no chill.

Olenna Tyrell roasted Jamie that entire conversation.

Jon Snow... 8) my man wont bend the knee for nobody. I'm glad Dany giving him the dragonglass.

That short haired maid was cute. Reminded me of Tyene or a brunette cersei.

I try to ignore all of euron's lines so I didn't catch that finger up the bum line. Should call it a "lord's surprise". Pair it up with a "lord's kiss" to show your girl a good time.

Bronn gonna come back and save Tyene?

He gonna put the antidote on his meat.

Coulda swore The Mountain had his way with that old nun chick that Cersai had tied down on a table

e90f7a3340a90abeecdf36f5fb995c0d.jpg

Not sure if Bieber

Yeah, he was basically just breaking her bones/ripping her apart over multiple days. She might still be alive :sick:

Mountain was known for raping chicks in his day. He does whatever Cersei tells him to do so what better way to humiliate a religious woman than to torture rape her?

I can see Bronn freeing Ellaria and her daughter (or maybe just Ellaria). And then Cersei wanting him dead (in the books, she wanted to kill him because he named his son Tyrion).

Back
Top Bottom