OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably a good portion of the budget is going there, the armor does look good usually I only see really dope armor in movies with big budgets like Lord of The Rings/Hobbit movies and The Great Wall

I was always impressed by the level of detail on the costumes and armor. I attended the first GoT exhibit in NYC in 2013 and they had a lot of stuff on display. Several years later, lots of newer costumes and upgrades would make for another dope exhibit. But I don't know if they're still doing them.

Sansa is going to die at home point. The only Starks left will either be Arya and/or Bran. Jon might live til the end or live to serve a purpose then die.

SOmeone remind me what happened to Ygritte.....
The redhead that Snow cut

Olly killed her at Castle Black.

Most surprising thing to me this ep was the Iron Bank representative saying that they're invested in the slave trade, Braavos was founded by former slaves of Old Valyria and are super against slavery, probably the city in ASOIAF planetos most against Slavery.

The Braavos hypocrisy is not that different from real life countries talking about freedom and justice for everyone, while also funding/supporting dictators and terrorist groups overseas

Or maybe the writers just forgot :lol:

Yeah i mean either the Sealord of Braavos is in bed with The Iron Bank and its hypocrisy or the Iron Bank as an entity doesn't operate with the Sealord and his navy's backing and the Faceless men are who the Iron Bank will hire as muscle if needed in their business dealings

The Braavos hypocrisy is not that different from real life countries talking about freedom and justice for everyone, while also funding/supporting dictators and terrorist groups overseas

Or maybe the writers just forgot :lol:

What happened to the faceless dude that trained Arya to be a killer?

Is his story done from last season since a girl now has purpose or do you guys think he will be back in some form.

She still has that coin that he gave her so he still owes her a favor.

Also good for Littlefinger that Olenna didn't give him up when she told Jamie at the end, now Jamie thinks Olenna is the only 1 that was responsible

In Season 5 (ep 7, "The Gift"), when LF and Olenna meet in one of LF's brothels (now defunct due to the Sparrows), she says: "I promise you, Lord Baelish, that our fates are joined. Together we murdered a king. If my house should fall, I will have nothing to hide."

What happened to the faceless dude that trained Arya to be a killer?

Is his story done from last season since a girl now has purpose or do you guys think he will be back in some form.

She still has that coin that he gave her so he still owes her a favor.

We didn't see her give the coin to Jaqen H'ghar on screen, but I'm pretty sure she exchanged it to train in the House of Black & White. If anything, she owed him and her debt is paid. She was supposed to take the life of the actress, which she failed. Waif was supposed to kill Arya to pay the many faced God, and Arya killed her instead.

I think in the show, that story arc is done. But in the books, I think it dives a bit deeper. It's hard to picture that story dragging on any longer because the show is wrapping up and the circle of stories are getting tighter and smaller until final battles.

i got the names mixed up I ment AEGON (Jon snow) in the book is Elia Martel and Raeghars son... that would make sense why Jon snow doesn't have the silver hair? And has the dornish hair.. the tower of joy baby is NOT Jon snow if the spoilers are real making it a question as who is that baby ? Can't think of anyone else but Tyrion.. maybe Tywin made a deal with Ned heck I don't know but it for sure is not who we thought it was

Going through these last few pages, we really redacting the R+L=J theory?

Spoilers aren't 1000% and names can be changed. The name that's given doesn't hold true to what was already stated and even shown last season.

I've re-watched that scene that Bran was watching a dozen times and It's way more than 2 syllable name. Jaehaerys Targaryen also recently "confirmed" via this pic

KGUFlDrl.jpg

Additionally wasn't it brought over from the books that the Mountain not only killed Elia Martel but her children as well?

We didn't see her give the coin to Jaqen H'ghar on screen, but I'm pretty sure she exchanged it to train in the House of Black & White. If anything, she owed him and her debt is paid. She was supposed to take the life of the actress, which she failed. Waif was supposed to kill Arya to pay the many faced God, and Arya killed her instead.

I think in the show, that story arc is done. But in the books, I think it dives a bit deeper. It's hard to picture that story dragging on any longer because the show is wrapping up and the circle of stories are getting tighter and smaller until final battles.

Yeah I guess you're right that story arc might be done, but I thought he would reappear or something if she was in trouble.

I can't wait to see Dany's face the day she finds out Jon is the rightful heir :lol:

I wonder if that moment will happen though, plus he's a Bastard and though he's her older brother's son; he can only be legitimized by the sitting King/Queen.

Right the show never explicitly said that Rhaegar was Jon's father, but HBO put out a diagram that shows the main characters and their parentage. It's stated there that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son. However it does not say they were married, so as of now Jon is still a bastard without a claim...right?

Correct

Yeah I guess you're right that story arc might be done, but I thought he would reappear or something if she was in trouble.

I think this is where Nymeria makes a return with her wolf pack and saves the day. There was episode leak called "Wolf Crew" I believe, I think we'll see some action there.

Since so many ppl think Jamie will be the 1 that kills Cersei, what do you think will put him over the edge to do it? Will it be over Tyrion? Or will it be him catching Euron clapping her cheeks with a finger up the bum?

Back
Top Bottom