OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone tell me if this thread is safe to go in anymore?

i seen the words spoiler and got hesistant. i can't be accidentally stumbling upon those in here. i don't even watch previews/trailers for the next episode :lol:

We're not actively discussing spoilers, just try to avoid the spoiler tags :lol:

I can't wait to see Dany's face the day she finds out Jon is the rightful heir :lol:

About this rightful heir stuff, the targ family was overthrown. They been kicked out. Bastards aren't really recognized but I guess that varies. Then the baratheon a was around for one term and now the lannisters took over.

I thought we established rhagaer and Ned sis is Jon snows parents

The show never showed rhaegar was the dad, that's just what everyone assumes. Like if you strictly watched the show and not read all the stuff on the internet, the show lets you know she was kidnapped or ran off with the guy and then was knocked up and gave birth. I think some people still think aerys raped her.

can someone tell me if this thread is safe to go in anymore?

i seen the words spoiler and got hesistant. i can't be accidentally stumbling upon those in here. i don't even watch previews/trailers for the next episode :lol:
How can you accidentally hit the spoiler button ? If you click it it's because YOU WANTED to

How can you accidentally hit the spoiler button ? If you click it it's because YOU WANTED to

On the previous site it was a lot easier than you think :lol: however I'm not too sure about the new spoiler tags. Haven't accidentally clicked one yet

im not talking about spoilers with tags. im talking about active discussion of spoilers, such as talk about the leaked script, confirmation of certain plot points, etc. lol trust me i'm definitely not trying to click on any spoilers.

the discussion is here is great. i like seeing thoughts on previous episodes or what will happen next. I just get paranoid about having confirmation of it happening without seeing it first lol

Last edited:
Seems too fast to be almost at the end with not a lot happening. Although a lot can happen in 4 episodes. Aren't there some episodes suppose to be longer? Or is that part 2 of season 7?

IMG_2406.JPG

Not referring to my last post, but I saw a few comments referring to these so called spoilers that didn't have a tag attached to them. Can we please chill with that cuz some people want nothing to do with them. I know I'm new on this thread so I should prob just shut up but I'd like to stick around here but not if I'm gonna find out stuff before I'm supposed to. Thanks

The show never showed rhaegar was the dad, that's just what everyone assumes. Like if you strictly watched the show and not read all the stuff on the internet, the show lets you know she was kidnapped or ran off with the guy and then was knocked up and gave birth. I think some people still think aerys raped her.
Right the show never explicitly said that Rhaegar was Jon's father, but HBO put out a diagram that shows the main characters and their parentage. It's stated there that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son. However it does not say they were married, so as of now Jon is still a bastard without a claim...right?

finally saw all 3 EPs from this season last night..had to keep going..barely got any sleep..but it's fine I'm off tomorrow and Thursday..and it was pretty epic..

Into scene ep 1 was lit..that was dope AF
Jamie Lannister's character is getting weaker and weaker
Euron is meh..not convinced he will be around for a while
Davos trying to kick game
Lymeria..aww that was cute
Cersei still puts me to sleep
Hound still miserable
I expected a little more with the meeting of Jon Snow/khaleesi..but it was still a great scene..
They keep plot building that something may happen to the dragons..I'm gonna predict one may catch a fade??
One thing I noticed is that it was like they were speed traveling everywhere lol..winterfell to dragonstone in what seemed less than a day???

Right the show never explicitly said that Rhaegar was Jon's father, but HBO put out a diagram that shows the main characters and their parentage. It's stated there that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son. However it does not say they were married, so as of now Jon is still a bastard without a claim...right?

not exactly that simple.. gotta realize how sexiest things would have been back then.. and really it's like what went down with ned and cersei, all about strength and perception

look at cersei now, not even caring about people seeing her with jaime.. and this is what dany isnt realize about strength and the other people in that room put too much faith in the establishment, even though they all should be well aware of exceptions being made depending on the circumstances

the tyrells, well they backed another horse initially.. then tywin saw a chance to make an ally.. and now they were with dany

dorne, were being run by the bastards connected to the royals.. after they killed them

dany herself, someone else was king before her family took the throne by force.. and then robert took it from them

Seems too fast to be almost at the end with not a lot happening. Although a lot can happen in 4 episodes. Aren't there some episodes suppose to be longer? Or is that part 2 of season 7?
That's why last episode was so GOAT.
They made moves everywhere.

We only have 10 episodes left right?

There's no way someone gets seated on the throne in that time.

Back
Top Bottom