OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not exactly that simple.. gotta realize how sexiest things would have been back then.. and really it's like what went down with ned and cersei, all about strength and perception

look at cersei now, not even caring about people seeing her with jaime.. and this is what dany isnt realize about strength and the other people in that room put too much faith in the establishment, even though they all should be well aware of exceptions being made depending on the circumstances

the tyrells, well they backed another horse initially.. then tywin saw a chance to make an ally.. and now they were with dany

dorne, were being run by the bastards connected to the royals.. after they killed them

dany herself, someone else was king before her family took the throne by force.. and then robert took it from them
Right.
It doesn't look like "birth right" or "blood" matters right now for who sits the throne. I'm just saying by the line of session, he doesn't have a claim over Dany. In other words. The eventual reveal of his parents won't mess with Dany's whole "I'm the last dragon" nonsense...If he remains a bastard.

^ i mean it could be a theon situation, where even if his parents had gotten married.. dude might say he doesnt want it

cause really to this point jon hasnt asked for any of it, he has just earned the rep

^ i mean it could be a theon situation, where even if his parents had gotten married.. dude might say he doesnt want it

cause really to this point jon hasnt asked for any of it, he has just earned the rep

Word. I don't think he wants to rule and I personally believe he won't sit the IT by the end of the series.

Jon really inspires people which is why I believe he will be there at the end. Whether he sits on the iron throne or hailed as the savior of the 7 kingdoms/hero I think he will get his credit. Jon doesn't want to be a ruler which in some ways is a good thing.

i was reading on another site and its true no one shouts out meera for saving bran

like even in the story when she showed up w him she should be treated like a hero

Maybe it's been mentioned already, but I just wanted to comment on this season's costumes. It's like everyone got to go on a shopping spree at the mall. I first noticed this back last season when Cersi had that new black dress on in the season finale. Now everyone is decked out in new gear. I really like it. Although Tyrion was looking like he just stepped off the Starship Enterprise when he met Jon on the beach at Dragonstone :lol:. Anyways, this attention to detail is one of the many reasons I really enjoy this show.

If we're talking predictions, I think Jon somehow sacrifices himself for the sake of the seven kingdoms.

Can't see him on the Throne. While he's probably one of the most deserving, just doesn't seem right for Jon.

IMG_2418.JPG

I was always impressed by the level of detail on the costumes and armor. I attended the first GoT exhibit in NYC in 2013 and they had a lot of stuff on display. Several years later, lots of newer costumes and upgrades would make for another dope exhibit. But I don't know if they're still doing them.

As far as who ends up on the throne, I kind of agree with GoT Academy and believe that Salsa will sit the throne.

I don't think Jon nor Dany will defeat the all powerful Cercei either.

It will come down to Sansa and Cercei.

But, I'm pulling for Jaimie and Briene the knight woman, and then maybe Tyrion, Arya, and the hound. That would be a dope noble outcome :lol:

The Unsullied are in Casterly Rock without privisions right now, Lannisport is the port city of the Westerlands and not far from Casterly Rock, they need to move and sack Lannisport right now

Back
Top Bottom