OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally caved and caught the new ep and man...

south-park-i-just-came-500x375_medium.jpg

I became delirious at the sight of Drogon coming in with the Dothraki horde lighting dudes up :wow::wow::wow::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I say Jon or Brienne are the best fighters in the show right now. Euron only has one battle under his belt and I think Brienne would beat him 1 v 1.
All we know is the Mountain is strong and faster than he looks, but we also know he can be beaten.

Man I can't wait to see this episode in HD now that I watched the leak :wow:
Incredible episode

Gon be a good lad and wait until it officially airs in order to catch it. I binged and and caught up on this show in a week and a half. Now I'm sad because I gotta wait for the show every week :lol:

Finally caved and caught the new ep and man...

south-park-i-just-came-500x375_medium.jpg

I became delirious at the sight of Drogon coming in with the Dothraki horde lighting dudes up :wow::wow::wow::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Unreal episode. Can't wait to rewatch tomorrow.

When the dothraki horde was charging across the plains, screaming and standing on their horses shooting arrows with drogon overhead. I think this was my favorite scene of all the seasons. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Jon isn't that good of a fighter, it's easily Zombie Mountain, it was hard enough to beat him when he was alive and now he's even harder undead

How are you guys watching leaks, in D.

I like to get my sneak on too, prolly going to be watching a less entertaining/anticipated show called Power, in about 2 hours instead of Tomorrow night.

But it won't be in D, it will be HD.

Savages.
Crack heads.

Best fighters have to be Mountain, Hound and Brienne. Arya might be too but technique isn't everything. Best fighters have to have technique and be willing to do something grimey to win (IE Bronn at the Vale).

I dunno, Arya might be the best fighter. She basically a ninja who can fight with her eyes closed.

What about that dude that skinny dude that was piping Dany that was her lover that she left?

He was a good fighter too.

Best fighter was Jaime before they took his hand.

At this point Brienne has to be #1 seed in any ranking of living GOT fighters.

Beat the knight of flowers.
beat the Hound.
she beat two handed albeit dehydrated and starved jamie lannistet.
franken mountain is even dumber than living mountain so i give her the edge.

I say Jon or Brienne are the best fighters in the show right now. Euron only has one battle under his belt and I think Brienne would beat him 1 v 1.
All we know is the Mountain is strong and faster than he looks, but we also know he can be beaten.
Jon?

I can't think of a dope one on one fight son has had where he skillfully bested a worthy opponent in seasons.

A lot of battle scenes are cool but c'mon anybody who isn't going to die does well in big battle scenes.

Brienne would have the title as far as living characters if it wasn't for.....

Besides that to date nobody has put on a better fighting display than my boy Oberyn even with the L.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom