OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So excited for this episode I haven't slept for two days

giphy.gif

Episode was beautiful. No spoilers.

The way they're shaping up the Jon / Daenerys relationship is weird as hell though..

That's that mans aunt. How can I be ok with that? That's worse than first cousins.

Kids with 7 fingers and webbed toes is in their future

You can definitely tell that british royalty was the inspiration behind the show with all the incest involved

You do realize Dany's parents were brother and sister? She seems to have the correct number of fingers and toes.

I didn't know that. That info come from the books or something?

Still disgusting.

Most of the 40 Dragonlord houses of Old Valyria engaged in incestial marriages besides the few exceptions of Valyrian Princesses that would marry to a powerful Emperor like 1 of the Emperors of the Golden Empire of Yi Ti

Episode was beautiful. No spoilers.

The way they're shaping up the Jon / Daenerys relationship is weird as hell though..

That's that mans aunt. How can I be ok with that? That's worse than first cousins.

Kids with 7 fingers and webbed toes is in their future
What you just been ignoring the Lannister sibling sex for 7 seasons?

In the first ep of the series they hit us with Cersi getting backshots from Jamie. She was just sucking off Jamie something mean the last ep.

What they're setting up with Jon and Dany is super weird especially the set up but right now they got the excuse if we didn't know compared to her parents or Cersi.

A lot of ppl surprisingly brush it off.

Back
Top Bottom