OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oddly enough I'm even more hyped after watching the leak :lol:
I never even thought about taking a watch but the fact that dudes who already watched are still excited to watch makes me thinks that some good stuff is in store............buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, seeing as most folks despise the Dany story it also makes me think we see none of her this week and that blows..................

Watched yesterday first thing in the morning, and had to fight the urge to run it back since.

It's truly a great episode. With the episode being something like 50 mins, it's still probably top 5 for me.

Hyped to see it in HD.:pimp:

After reading certain posts recently I just feel like spoiling it cuz....

But Imma hold back this next hr and 19 min.

I forget what was Melbae referring to when she said Varys "I have to die in this country and so do you"

Is that something referring back to old pedo magic dude that took his balls?

I forget what was Melbae referring to when she said Varys "I have to die in this country and so do you"

Is that something referring back to old pedo magic dude that took his balls?
I thought the same thing when I watched it.
Varys gave her a look after that, that was focused.

I Googled it because I wasn't sure what it meant, if it was pertaining to something to come or if I missed it in a past episode, and I felt it was pertinent.
This is all I found.....http://www.refinery29.com/2017/08/166074/varys-melisandre-conversation-meaning-game-of-thrones

I thought the same thing when I watched it.
Varys gave her a look after that, that was focused.

I Googled it because I wasn't sure what it meant, if it was pertaining to something to come or if I missed it in a past episode, and I felt it was pertinent.
This is all I found.....http://www.refinery29.com/2017/08/166074/varys-melisandre-conversation-meaning-game-of-thrones
DAMN!

So Varys' balls were sacrificed to the Lord of the Light and he basically told him eventually I'm coming for your life too? :smh:

RUTHLESS

This lord of the light cat seems no better than the Night King. Taking ya balls, burning little girls, using unborn seeds as baby shadow ghost assassins. Kinda trumps killing and turning ppl in to ice zombies.

*****s acting like ******* in here getting mad over things they're coming up with in their heads :lol:
Word.

Like the ep is lit enough that it trumps any biases ppl have against characters or sides they support.

tumblr_m8thopYAMT1r8pud7o5_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom