OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think the Gold made it to KL.

It was being overseen personally by Jamie, according to Cersei when she is speaking with TYcho at the beginning of the EP.

At that point the Iron Bank mosdef had not recieved the GOLD.

I wonder what will happen to LeBronn Jaime now.

Will they be held captive by Dany.

Also does cercei have the assasin people that trained Arya now that she paid off her debts to them.

If so changes the whole dynamic of things now.

I don't think the faceless men are affiliated with the iron bank

That crossbow kinda small in comparison to the dragons. You'd need a pretty direct hit to kill a dragon with it. Unless you had a lot of them..which is possible tho IDK about mass production of something that complicated that quickly given current technology.

Tyrion clearly just wants Jaime to be happy. However I don't think he'll get that. He can't. His story ends with redemption and then death.

qyburn probably having them mass produced right now. Which means he'll have like 2 dozen. Surprised he didn't add something extra to those harpoons. Like some poison or dark magic. He must have some kinda failed maester knowledge of what can mess dragons up.

The first thing Randal says to Jamie when he rides up to him in the field is all the gold is through the gates at King's Landing.
So Cersei was lying to Tychon then.

SOunds like she might not give the Iron Bank ****.(if the GOLD had indeed made it to KL)

SO much for "A Lannister always pays it's debts"

Had him shook :rofl::::
LF was like the ****?

giphy.gif

Let me be out asap now that Meera showed up.

Scene was too short.

You guys who gave in and watched the leak would probably bend the knee to Daenerys

So glad I didn't check this thread today

Great episode man

I don't know what's going to happen to Pod but what I do know is that he needs to bend that knee for Daenerys from the Bronx.

So Cersei was lying to Tychon then.

SOunds like she might not give the Iron Bank ****.

SO much for "A Lannister always pays it's debts"
You gotta remember time is wonky this season. Some scenes that come after others on screen are meant to have happen days before.

It is like a damb Guy Richie movie at times.

When meera freaked out on him was the weirdest one.. even she who was with him that whole time was shook

It does suck that her friend isn't the same anymore. He's a powerful being now. He didn't even say thanks for all that she's done for him. Her brother died. Hodor and summer are gone too.

1. Sir Bronn of the Blackwater, first ballot entrant into the homeboy hall of fame.

EVERY crew needs more Bronn's and less Kyrie's. :lol:

2. Danny basically hit her advisers with the "what would beanie Seigel do?" from that boondocks episode. :lol:

It does suck that her friend isn't the same anymore. He's a powerful being now. He didn't even say thanks for all that she's done for him. Her brother died. Hodor and summer are gone too.

Yea I didn't have a problem with it at all,she's still human and has been through some awful things to help Bran. Not surprised she was hurt when he didn't really acknowledge any of it

Nah he said thank you at first I think and the way he said it is what got her tight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom