OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That cave scene with Jon and Dany was making me mad uncomfortable. I'm yelling at the screen "Das yo Auntie, *** !" Ygritte rollin' in her grave. :smh:

Looks like Tyrion is the Kevin Durant of the show

Ash Ketchum and Charizard > Dany and Drogon

Like my dude shogun shogun alluded to Jon and Davos were getting their chalk drawings on before he brought Dany in that gave.

Props to them though for making the OG police sketch because that looked exactly like the Night King. :lol:
sno.jpg

The Stark reunions were anti-climatic AF.

Thing is that they barely know each other any more. Last time they all saw each other was when they were children.

I loved the scene with Bran and LF, you could tell that LF was trying to pull some sleazy BS and win the favor of the rightful Lord of Winterfell. Little did he know, he wasn't talking to the Lord of Winterfell, he was speaking to the Three-Eyed Raven who knows all about his history. Watching LF get sonned every episode this season has been a true pleasure to watch.

How has LF been sonned this season? Dude hasn't caught an L yet all season

Bran's tripped everyone with his foreseeing

One more thing, you could tell that it hurt Tyrion to watch those soldiers get burned alive. Especially since they were Lannister troops.

We're going to get the traditional treatment for a longtime character who gets killed off.

He'll get an episode where they finally go in depth into his history and motivations and plans, and for a minute he'll finally be somewhat likable, and then Arya will murder him in his sleep.
If Petyr Baelish is gonna die I want all of his lies or the major ones to be exposed and him drying feverishly to lie his way out and meeting his maker.

Like when Columbo exposes the murderer in the last 15 min brilliantly or when Goren would get the criminal to confess in the interrogation room. Or more precisely like when Light from Death Note was reaching and bending to beat L and doing the same before he lost in the end.
Shoutouts to my man Jamie.. bruh refused to abandon his men :pimp::pimp::pimp: even tho an L was guaranteed... and at the end still willing to risk it all to kill Dany and end it all
You forget since like s1 Jamie has been looking for a worthy death on the low. Trying to challenge Ned several times, or anybody he hears got skills. It got worse when he lost his hand. Even after getting good with his left.

He knew the battle was lost. He was aiming to die with that charge. Not worried about abandoning his men or actually succeeding in killing Dany. He just wanted to be seen in a certain light.

Thing is that they barely know each other any more. Last time they all saw each other was when they were children.

I loved the scene with Bran and LF, you could tell that LF was trying to pull some sleazy BS and win the favor of the rightful Lord of Winterfell. Little did he know, he wasn't talking to the Lord of Winterfell, he was speaking to the Three-Eyed Raven who knows all about his history. Watching LF get sonned every episode this season has been a true pleasure to watch.

The last time they all saw each other together was episode 1, and Jon wasnt even there so the reunion isnt complete yet.

While he hasn't caught an L, every time he has attempted to scheme he gets stopped right in his tracks because everyone knows about the little games he plays. So far, the Starks have seemed to keep him in his lane.

What are the chances Daario is a bitter spurned lover, and the iron bank hires him and his second sons to defend cersie?

Yeah, that's the other thing, the passage of time had to have jumped a bit. So its understandable to be confused.

Especially if they're suppose to be 1000s of years old.

Its like dragon glass doesn't decay or ware away in any shape or form :lol:

The cave scene was inspired by the chauvet cave, a real life cave with drawings that are 33,000 years old.

If you've never seen those drawings before, prepare to have your mind blown.

While he hasn't caught an L, every time he has attempted to scheme he gets stopped right in his tracks because everyone knows about the little games he plays. So far, the Starks have seemed to keep him in his lane.
Definitely true that he's been kept at bay for a bit being out of his element but as long as dude is still breathing he's dangerous. He seems to be in a pretty safe position for now

More like HBO ain't got the money to show all them on screen at once :lol:

We ain't seen Ghost all season :smh

More than likely :lol:

The cave scene was inspired by the chauvet cave, a real life cave with drawings that are 33,000 years old.

If you've never seen those drawings before, prepare to have your mind blown.

Thanks red. just googled this and those drawings are incredible.

Dudes seem to have short memories and forgot everything from s1 to s3.

LF had small scene with either some smart **** to say or funny or act as a facilitator. The other time he was being threatened. All of that made him lord of the Vale effortlessly.

A true shame there haven't been more eps focusing on LF's and Varys' behind the scene actions. Tyrion got a lot of that.
"Only a fool would meet the Dothraki in an open field." - Robert Baratheon

To be fair the Dothraki attacked them. Its not like Jamie planned that battle :lol:

That was a great episode, too short but I’ll deal with it. Loved Bran creeping folks out with all his knowledge, can’t wait to see how they get Littlefinger out the paint. I lost it when he said “chaos is a ladder”.

So essentially Dany was able to kill a bunch of their army and cut off the food source for KL right? But they still got the gold to pay their debt so now Cersei is on the denfesnive and needs Euron again. And of course for plot reason Jaime is gonna magically survive this even though the show made it seem like he was drowning when the shot before literally looked like they were in a puddle of water or at least the shallow part. He has on heavy armor and one hand, no way should be float back up lol

Wish Bronn would have died, that would have been a great way to go out

Dudes seem to have short memories and forgot everything from s1 to s3.

LF had small scene with either some smart **** to say or funny or act as a facilitator. The other time he was being threatened. All of that made him lord of the Vale effortlessly.

A true shame there haven't been more eps focusing on LF's and Varys' behind the scene actions. Tyrion got a lot of that.

To be fair the Dothraki attacked them. Its not like Jamie planned that battle :lol:
lol i'm just responding to the quote about their hype. robby B was one of the greatest warriors in his prime, and his respect of them basically proved itself when they were washing that poverty lannister army with ease

And of course for plot reason Jaime is gonna magically survive this even though the show made it seem like he was drowning when the shot before literally looked like they were in a puddle of water or at least the shallow part.

I'm hoping Dany/Tyrion capture Jaime and plant the seed in his head to kill Cersei to bring a quick end to this war. Now that Jaime has seen the dragons and Dany, maybe -- just maybe -- he will realize his side has no chance and instead he will do what is right for the greater good.

Back
Top Bottom