OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drogon wrecking **** :wow::pimp:

Arya was holding back on Brienne. She had one arm behind her back the whole time.

Jaime about to be a prisoner after pulling that dumb move. Why would risk catching that heat.

Bronn is that dude, almost caught the heat tho. :pimp:

Great episode.

Was really hoping that the Lannister army could pull off a miraculous win.

Dany :stoneface: I was thinking "Ok, she's finally understanding the importance of what Jon is saying." Then she hit him with the "bend the knee" at the end :rofl:::stoneface:

Arya :pimp:

Bran needs to get the hell out :lol:

Dany :stoneface: I was thinking "Ok, she's finally understanding the importance of what Jon is saying." Then she hit him with the "bend the knee" at the end :rofl:::stoneface:
lmao that whole episode of her story was basically leading us to think she had learned something. but nope. mad king 2.0

Arya was holding back on Brienne. She had one arm behind her back the whole time.

That's that Syrio technique. :nthat:

Arya-Stark-Syrio-Forel-arya-stark-and-syrio-forel-32379446-700-467.jpg

Dany :stoneface: I was thinking "Ok, she's finally understanding the importance of what Jon is saying." Then she hit him with the "bend the knee" at the end :rofl::::stoneface:
Great scene :rofl:

#BendThatKneeTho

You gotta remember time is wonky this season. Some scenes that come after others on screen are meant to have happen days before.

It is like a damb Guy Richie movie at times.
Yea I was trying to decide what to believe.

edit: I need to rewatch :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, sure, whatever
lmao i guess it was you then

watching that scene i already knew he was gonna do something cool and not take an L. part of the show's allure is that most characters aren't safe. it took the suspense out of it knowing he had no chance of dying (which i'm glad he didn't)...

you don't think it's partially a spoiler by mentioning his name with a couple of positive emojis?

Dany looked like she took Jon's take to heart and not use the dragons

Next scene she's riding a Dragoon burning everyone in sight

Dany and Jon will come to a very Targ compromise soon enough for each other's support :lol::nerd:

bran gonna mention it casually when he sees him. "Hi, Jon. Just to let you know you effed your aunt". Jon gonna be searching for an Oldboy treatment.

Back
Top Bottom