OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I was trying to decide what to believe.

Randyll had said the Gold was in KL.
Next scene Cersei said that Jamie was personally overseeing the transport of the Gold back to KL.
ONce scene showed a seperate group (apart from Jamie) in what seemed to depict them transporting the Gold.

I wouldn't thnink that they would trust the Gold out of Jamies sight.
So my conclusion was that the Gold was still with Jamie.
Technically you can consider what Cersi said correct.

At one point (most of the time) Jamie was overseeing the transport of the gold. Then soldiers went and raided High Garden farmers so he sent most of the army ahead so that he could also help secure all that food in the rear.

Its why Jamie and Randyll happen to be in the same place before Dany attacks. He's coming back to report on the shipment of the gold. The gold at that point has made it to KL safely. Jamie simply didn't walk it all the way in to KL.

I was wondering where the hell the Dothraki horde was earlier in the season,they were just chillin in the cut waiting for the call :lol::smokin

Still tryna figure wtf Littlefinger's plan is all this time. Super confused with his agenda every episode.

Also can someone summarize the story of that dagger given to Arya?

Still tryna figure wtf Littlefinger's plan is all this time. Super confused with his agenda every episode.

It's the dagger the assassin that Cersei hired to kill Bran in his sleep had before having his throat ripped out by one of the direwolves way back in season 1 :lol:

Shieldwall would've been effective against dothraki light cavalry if there wasnt a dragon burning down the shield wall

They should've brought more than 1 scorpion with them to the reach

Okay Okay Okay, now that all makes sense about the GOLD.

I was thinking they were still at HighGarden. I missed a few key pieces of dialogue in the opening.

I don't know who said it in this thread but they thought the Dothraki and Drogon wouldn't stand a chance against the Lannister army. Ummmm Dothraki plus a dragon is an automatic wash, fam.

Those carvings in the caves, of the Whitewalkers.............**** was super good for Cave Carvings...

Good god almighty that episode was EVERYTHING!!!!! Glad I held off and didn't watch the leaked version.

5/10 episode. Elbows too pointy.

j/k

Very good episode. Final scene was up there with some of the other great battle scenes (not as good as Blackwater but pretty good).

Now that Dany has seen Cersei's best weapon against dragons, she has the upper hand (with respect to the weaponry).

I don't know who said it in this thread but they thought the Dothraki and Drogon wouldn't stand a chance against the Lannister army. Ummmm Dothraki plus a dragon is an automatic wash, fam.

They've hyped up the Dothraki army for 7 seasons and we finally got to see them beast out

With a shortened season I'm particularly frustrated with his screen time. He gets like one scene an ep focused on him talking and attempts to manipulate. I don't even mind that it seems to be failing or impeded so far its just not setting up anything; Sansa is fed up with him but still manages to get her mind blowed by him when he drops his gems of strategic wisdom, he angers Jon even though he doesn't have any obvious reason to harm Sansa yet, he tries to get a feel for Bran gets stonewalledfaced and even reintroduced the dagger meant to kill him to invoke something in a very short scene.

I know he's setting up something and establishing a stance to have leverage in the future but its moving at a snail's pace if at all.

With 3 eps left unless he's focused on for like 85% for one of them and a bit more than the average in the other 2 I see no proper way if some rumors about his death to come to pass. Especially given the thematic deaths other major characters have had (and others will have).

At this point, I'd rather he go back to the Vale and disappear until he's ready to make his move.

With a shortened season in particularly frustrated with his screen time. He gets like one scene an ep focused on him talking and attempts to manipulate. I don't even mind that it seems to be failing or impeded so far its just not setting up anything; Sansa is fed up with him but still manages to get her mind blowed by him when he drops his gems of strategic wisdom, he angers Jon even though he doesn't have any obvious reason to harm Sansa yet, he tries to get a feel for Bran gets stonewalledfaced and even reintroduced the dagger meant to kill him to invoke something in a very short scene.

I know he's setting up something and establishing a stance to have leverage in the future but its moving at a snail's pace if at all.

With 3 eps left unless he's focused on for like 85% for one of them and a bit more than the average in the other 2 I see no proper way if some rumors about his death to come to pass. Especially given the thematic deaths other major characters have had (and others will have).

At this point, I'd rather he go back to the Vale and disappear until he's ready to make his move.
We're going to get the traditional treatment for a longtime character who gets killed off.

He'll get an episode where they finally go in depth into his history and motivations and plans, and for a minute he'll finally be somewhat likable, and then Arya will murder him in his sleep.

Shoutouts to my man Jamie.. bruh refused to abandon his men :pimp::pimp::pimp: even tho an L was guaranteed... and at the end still willing to risk it all to kill Dany and end it all

Okay Okay Okay, now that all makes sense about the GOLD.

I was thinking they were still at HighGarden. I missed a few key pieces of dialogue in the opening.
Yeah, that's the other thing, the passage of time had to have jumped a bit. So its understandable to be confused.
Those carvings in the caves, of the Whitewalkers.............**** was super good for Cave Carvings...
Especially if they're suppose to be 1000s of years old.

Its like dragon glass doesn't decay or ware away in any shape or form :lol:

Like my dude shogun shogun alluded to Jon and Davos were getting their chalk drawings on before he brought Dany in that gave.

Props to them though for making the OG police sketch because that looked exactly like the Night King. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom