OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly if you dont like seeing spoilers you might as well stay out of TV threads or proceed with extreme caution.

Just focused on NT, it happens in every single thread discussing a show.

Defenders drops on Thursday at midnight, dudes will have full blown spoilers for every episode im anticipating by Friday night.

It is what it is.

The actress that played Lyanna Stark should have been the most attractive actress they could find.

I thought Robb was an idiot for marrying ole girl but at least she was bad so you could kinda understand it.

I started the series late, so I was binging the show.

I remember I was watching the Red Wedding episode right before my Econometrics class, in the library.

When **** started to go down my body and soul couldn't handle what I was seeing.

I legit just starred at the screen for like 10 mins after it ended
Same. Me and my wife were binge watching and I wanted to go to sleep. So...of course we watched the next episode which happened to be The Red Wedding. The graphic brutality of the pregnant woman being prison shanked... :wow :smh: :x
What gets me the most about it is how it cut all of the momentum for the North.

That's when the dark era started for them :smh:

I just had this weird sensation around my face. Like it was getting mad hit.

I kept saying no way they kill Ned. I know how this goes. Some daring escape from the prison or maybe somebody swoops in on a horse.

Never came.

Then Arya watching in the crowd. Sansa begging for mercy. That **** was so cruel.
It was really tough. I kept thinking how someone was gonna help Ned. Once he got murked I at that point knew nobody is safe in this show.
Catelyn was trash, I could watch her death over and over :pimp:
Hated that bish, how she treated Jon combined with her slew of dumb and consult decisions made me feel slightly better about what happened to Robb.
Man the Stark slander is real.

When Ned got it and them birds flew in the air I was like damn. After the red wedding, I couldn't breathe. And when they Ceasar'd Jon I was about done with the show. I almost couldn't go on.

The only satisfying death on the show was when that bastard Joffrey got his just desserts. I was cheering like I'd won the powerball.
He deserved worse with all the BS he did. It wasn't enough in my eyes.
So y'all just gonna forget about Rowdy Ramsey. His own hounds treated his grill like kibbles and bits.
That was far more satisfying version of a evil character getting their comeuppance.

Honestly if you dont like seeing spoilers you might as well stay out of TV threads or proceed with extreme caution.

Just focused on NT, it happens in every single thread discussing a show.

Defenders drops on Thursday at midnight, dudes will have full blown spoilers for every episode im anticipating by Friday night.

It is what it is.

Full blown spoilers. All kindz!!

LF giving Lyana Stark the swan dive push was legit. But he can't ever take back the night he smashed her yambs tho :sick:
I think you mean Lyssa Arryn (formerly Tully) unless you know something I don't

P (LF) + L = J ? :nerd:

:lol:

And I feel like LF done ran through the kama sutra the way he uses sex and has brushed it off with much better looking broads.

Last edited:
Also y'all should at least name names for the ones who spoil in the guise of "theories." That is some true buster **** and they need to be put on the wall of shame. They would (hopefully) be less likely to continue with those shenanigans...

I think you mean Lyssa Arryn (formerly Tully) unless you know something I don't

P (LF) + L = J ? :nerd:

:lol:

And I feel like LF done ran through the mama sutra the way he uses sex and has brushed it off with much better looking broads.

Knowing LF, he probably didn't even hit. He just had her in a complete dark room with no source of light in the doggystyle position and had a stand in hit it while he was just chillin by the door and chatting away.

When I rewatched it back in December, it made me hate her even more

As a Jon Snow fan and someone who had a ****** stepmom themselves I HATED Cat. I didn't mind her getting murked one bit

I liked Robb but dude stopped thinking with the right head

Jon smashed Ygritte and loved her but when push came to shove dude did what he had to do

Also y'all should at least name names for the ones who spoil in the guise of "theories." That is some true buster **** and they need to be put on the wall of shame. They would (hopefully) be less likely to continue with those shenanigans...
Somebody 2 or 3 pgs ago at the top of the pg quoted some of the lame *** blatant posts.

While I didn't like her attitude to a blameless bastards and some other decisions I sure wanted to smash for some odd reason :evil::

hhh4.png

Back
Top Bottom