OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People mad at Cat should really be mad at Ned for lying to his wife about Jon being his bastard.
Its crazy how son was so honorable it was to a fault where it even damaged his marriage and family.

If it was one thing that was clear the first few eps of s1 from their interactions is for like 15-18 years it was a pretty icy family dynamic. Cat's married to the other Stark brother but not the one she wanted, still makes the best of it, falls in love, Ned brings home a bastard after the rebellion, gets treated like ****, that treatment rubs off on at least one sibling and Ned's ward (Theon). Son spends his childhood trying to stay out of Cat's way and not get caught interacting with her children. Then when he comes of age has no real prospects, future or land holdings so he goes to The NW.

Only Tyrion and Varys had it worse.

Its crazy how son was so honorable it was to a fault where it even damaged his marriage and family.

If it was one thing that was clear the first few eps of s1 from their interactions is for like 15-18 years it was a pretty icy family dynamic. Cat's married to the other Stark brother but not the one she wanted, still makes the best of it, falls in love, Ned brings home a bastard after the rebellion, gets treated like ****, that treatment rubs off on at least one sibling and Ned's ward (Theon). Son spends his childhood trying to stay out of Cat's way and not get caught interacting with her children. Then when he comes of age has no real prospects, future or land holdings so he goes to The NW.

Only Tyrion and Varys had it worse.

Take this rep for reminding me why the Snowman is that guy. He been winning so much since he came back to life you forget how he came up

Also y'all should at least name names for the ones who spoil in the guise of "theories." That is some true buster **** and they need to be put on the wall of shame. They would (hopefully) be less likely to continue with those shenanigans...

This makes much more sense than the "just don't come into the thread if you don't like it comments". So because dudes want to spoil the discussion (what the thread is meant for) I have to miss out on the jokes and debate? That's the whole fun of message boards. Spoilers kind of ruin the purpose.

Imagine someone posting way in advance that whoever that dude was Who was fixing his Scion xB or whatever car it was, I forget, would never actually finish. It wouldn't ruin the novelty entirely.

Yea, the original pilot was supposedly a disaster and had a bunch of reshoots and some recastings. Cat and Dany were played be different actresses in the unaired pilot.

I'm a need to see them pics, if she was hot I might have let her ****** behavior slide :lol:

This makes much more sense than the "just don't come into the thread if you don't like it comments". So because dudes want to spoil the discussion (what the thread is meant for) I have to miss out on the jokes and debate? That's the whole fun of message boards. Spoilers kind of ruin the purpose.

Imagine someone posting way in advance that whoever that dude was Who was fixing his Scion xB or whatever car it was, I forget, would never actually finish. It wouldn't ruin the novelty entirely.

Or ya'll could just block them once the spoiler is dropped.

Is it really a spoiler if you don't know it's a spoiler?

984.jpg

i still don't know what these spoilers are. you mean the one where bran wargs into a dragon to save Jon from the mad queen?

i just made that up

Nah some of that **** is lame when you see it happen in the next ep.

Like imagine what kind of scumbag is on some:

"Hey guys remember that dagger that was used to almost kill Bran? I was just thinking about it lately researching the show. What if Littlefinger had it and gave it back to Bran to try and get on his good side?

Think its possible?"

A real ******* loser lame scumbag.

"Hey guys remember that dagger that was used to almost kill Bran? I was just thinking about it lately researching the show. What if Littlefinger had it and gave it back to Bran to try and get on his good side?

Think its possible?"

A real ****ing loser lame scumbag.

?

isn't that what literally happened?

i feel like there's a joke in here. :nerd: :frown:

i still don't know what these spoilers are. you mean the one where bran wargs into a dragon to save Jon from the mad queen?

i just made that up

If fake spoilers become a thing, a lot of Jimmie's are gonna be rustled and it's gonna be all your fault :lol:

Think its possible?"

A real ****ing loser lame scumbag.
Those Are the kind of posts I'm talking about. It's also why I say, it's become so rampant that it is easy to spot and just move passed. Like, theories are one thing but when I see posts that mirror the "Bran And dagger" example you just used, I'm like, this isn't a theory, dude knows something and is loosely spoiling it by trying to look smart with learned info.

The actress that played Lyanna Stark should have been the most attractive actress they could find.

I thought Robb was an idiot for marrying ole girl but at least she was bad so you could kinda understand it.

Lyanna in the books was supposed to be a bit of a tomboy (think Arya). Rhaegar didnt fall for her cause of her beauty, he fell for her because she was whooping *** during the tournament at Harrenhal

Already know I''ll be in my feels next week. Too many likable characters in Da Dream Team. Night King gonna wash em :smh:

It'd be nice to get a spinoff like BCS is for BreakingBad.

If there was a spinoff, who would you want to see Anchor the series? Which House/Character.....

Back
Top Bottom