OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'd be nice to get a spinoff like BCS is for BreakingBad.

If there was a spinoff, who would you want to see Anchor the series? Which House/Character.....
podrick, bronn, and tyrion. hotpie and lady mormont too.

I'd want the show to focus on the regular people, not the highborn inbreds fighting for power.

IMG_0498.JPG

Nothing special but looks better than the Cat we know and I'd hit

Wouldn't have been able to take her serious. She looks far too sweet to be that menacing ***** Catelyn Stark

Littlefinger making sure that Westeros is no longer a monarchy and brings in the rise of the Mercantile class turning Westeros into a Republic with the assistance of the Sealord of Braavos and their naval fleet.

Oberyns years of traveling from fighting in the disputed lands with sellsword companies and starting his own sellsword company. Learning about poison and dark arts in Lys and the free cities. Him taking classes at the Citadel and getting 6 links in his chain towards Maester before dropping out. Him just going around the brothels of Lys, seeing the Courtesans in Braavos etc. around Essos

Thoros of Myr traveling to King's Landing years back and joining up into King Roberts entourage and drinking and whoring it up with Robert Baratheon. Also Thoros winning melee tourneys including handing the hound 3 Ls

Hot Pie being an innkeeper and all the different guests he gets coming to his inn and eating his breads and pies

Euron sailing and plundering around the world and becoming the most feared pirate capt of the 14 Seas. Also him going to the ruins of Old Valyria and finding treasures such as Valyrian steel armor suit, Kraken Horn, etc. Also Euron using his warlocks of Qarth he holds captive and brings everywhere with him

Salladhor Saan being the pirate prince of Lys and his business arrangement with Tregar Ormollen and other Merchant Princes of Lys

Wouldn't have been able to take her serious. She looks far too sweet to be that menacing ***** Catelyn Stark
Yea Michelle Fairley was perfect as Catelyn. Perfect.
YOu think she's menacing in GOT, you ought to see her as Margaret Bueafort in THe White Princess.
Batch was a mad ruthless God fearing maniac.

She couldn't even love a dude who she thought was half Ned, she would have been cool with a half Targ kid?

Regardless of being half Targ, that's still Ned's nephew, his blood. I understand why Ned did what he did. He promised his sister but more importantly he couldn't risk Jon's parentage getting out. Having his wife legitimately mad about a bastard child keeps the lie alive. But still, I think that if she knew, she would have behaved differently.

?

isn't that what literally happened?

i feel like there's a joke in here. :nerd: :frown::
That's the point :lol:

People will read a spoiler before the ep1, suggest the spoiler might happen phrasing it as if it is a prediction or theory and post it in here like they aint just read spoilers.

Like if yesterday I made a post like "I think Dany is gonna get real wet for Jon pretty soon. Probably after he pets one of her dragons or something."

That is super lame **** :lol: :smh:
basically look like a older Sansa
Word.

I was just watching this video about the show and they were talking about Bran warging into a dragon. Made me think, I wonder if it's possible Bran could warg into a Wight Walker.

I was just watching this video about the show and they were talking about Bran warging into a dragon. Made me think, I wonder if it's possible Bran could warg into a Wight Walker.

Bran warging into a dragon is a bit much. Too OP.

That's the point :lol:

People will read a spoiler before the ep1, suggest the spoiler might happen phrasing it as if it is a prediction or theory and post it in here like they aint just read spoilers.

Like if yesterday I made a post like "I think Dany is gonna get real wet for Jon pretty soon. Probably after he pets one of her dragons or something."

That is super lame **** :lol: :smh:
I don't even keep us with this thread because peeps be trying to act real slick with their Sherlock Holmes steez theories :smh:
Oo04a.gif

That's been a running theory for awhile now

Yeah but it seems like it'll take a lot to just warg into a dragon and it just seems like he doesn't have the power to do so.

I'm down for a Roberts Rebellion mini series, but I don't think they'll ever do it. We already know all the high points of that story and how it ends.

Writing would have to be A1 all the time for it to work. Maybe they will go long before the rebellion and end the series with it leading up to it.

Back
Top Bottom