OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's so damn gorgeous. Would simp for her
embarassed.gif

That working girl Bronn was with in the episode was looking nice
smokin.gif

Tyrion has a decent entourage with Bronn and Podrick. I wanted to see Bronn fight those 2 Kingsguards.
What the heck is wrong with fellas today?  Any reason to simp Lol.  You guys are obv introverts. 

Anyways alright first episode.   Not much happened.   Spartacus > GOT
laugh.gif

Good first episode. Got things off on the right foot i feel like. The scenes from the next episode looked kinda weak though. Either way

Emilia Clarke > Natalie dormer

don't even care about the lack of mass
Don think shes that cute as a blonde, but as a brunette.....

can someone explain sam in the beginning tho? i still don't get what happened

:nerd: :nerd:
basically everyone was fighting and he was running scared. ended up catching up to the group. not an exact adaptation of the book but close enough to save time

can someone explain sam in the beginning tho? i still don't get what happened

basically everyone was fighting and he was running scared. ended up catching up to the group. not an exact adaptation of the book but close enough to save time

some one correct me if I'm wrong but when the old dude of the nightwatch said to Sam, "You send the ravens?" he was talking about using the ravens as messengers to tell the people back home the white walkers are coming right? :nerd:

some one correct me if I'm wrong but when the old dude of the nightwatch said to Sam, "You send the ravens?" he was talking about using the ravens as messengers to tell the people back home the white walkers are coming right?
nerd.gif
yes which is why he then said we have get back to the wall to warn them.  And in the previews dude says, "im gonna light the biggest fire the north has ever seen."

thanks for the clear-up. And that wolf that saved Sam was Jon's right?

some one correct me if I'm wrong but when the old dude of the nightwatch said to Sam, "You send the ravens?" he was talking about using the ravens as messengers to tell the people back home the white walkers are coming right? :nerd:
Yeah to the 7 kingdoms (even though they been ignoring other messages), although I don't even remember from last season when he told him to do that unless it was originally when he told them to go back.

Last edited:
as they were traveling sam was to put out constant messages. wait for a message back on help.
when the battke with the WW started. he basically froze up and lost them all

yes which is why he then said we have get back to the wall to warn them.  And in the previews dude says, "im gonna light the biggest fire the north has ever seen."

so im guessing the fire, is literal or a metaphor. is it like the beacons in lord of the rings, when they lit the beacons on high mountain tops to call for aid??

i can't wait for the white walker storyline to become bigger.

Last edited:
I hope Bran and that chick (forgot her name) are major in this season. Bran's and Arya's story are still the most interesting to me.
Arya's and Daenrys I find most interesting. Bran's story was barely touched on last season, Theons was more interesting than his, especially his trip back to Iron Isles. I'm Happy Bran is alive though

Last edited:
Pretty happy at the premiere.

Margery was great.. looking forward to her character a lot.

The Tywin verbal beat down of Tyrion was brutal

Ser Barristan showing up was a cool surprise... I guess I should have seen it coming since they showed him in the "previously on.." segment.

Apparently there are also giants in this universe... no problem there.

Hopefully next week we can catch up with the other characters and see where they're all at.

waiting to see redhead wildling get in the hot springs 
devil.gif
.  tyrion's girl looking weird in the premiere, she got that horseface. 

Back
Top Bottom