OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been on the fooq LF scheme since this happened.
IMG_2670.JPG

I've been on the fooq LF scheme since this happened.
IMG_2670.JPG
The worst part is the magnitutde won't be properly handled :smh:

I can't wait for LF to catch that LONG overdue fade just like that false king and usurper Stannis.

*ptoo*

Master Zik outchea slowly taking reigns of being Warden of the Salt, Last of His Name, Runner from Battles and Defender of None.

Runner from battles? Defender of none? If anything I'm taking on all the snow blowers like Jon at the BOTB. I can never be salty. Not over what's gone down this season. If you want to call this build up satisfying then you LF haters got terrible taste.

Better recognize

#PlayWithHerArse

bf40796a1212.jpg

I wan't LF to catch the fade like most, but no way anyone can hate on his hustle. Truest example of brains over brawn.

LF needs to catch the fade, its not like I hate him. But we gotta thin out the herd lol, we've lost too many good characters to still keep him around since season 1 :lol:

Just another theory below...I'll spoiler it just in case

Yooooo atvthe theory pointing to Jaqen actually being Rheagar disguised as a faceless man...thought it was funny till they went into his weird draw towards Arya and her safety and how they made it a point to point out that she looked so much like Lyana...that would be kind of dope

I can't wait for LF to catch that LONG overdue fade just like that false king and usurper Stannis.

*ptoo*

Master Zik outchea slowly taking reigns of being Warden of the Salt, Last of His Name, Runner from Battles and Defender of None.

All of this :lol:

I'm two weeks late, but almost the entire expedition team sent north of the wall was supposed to be dead or has come back from the dead.

Jon - killed and brought back to life
Jorah - saved from grayscale by Sam
Beric - brought back from the dead 6 times
Hound - left to die by Arya
Gendry - supposed to have been killed

btw -- leak from season finale, but not a spoiler:

:lol:

**** Ed Sheeran. GoT needs a song around the campfire with Hound, Tormund, Tyrion, Podrick, and Brann singing some folk song about women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom