OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jon washed 2 Wight Walkers. Not 1 but 2. Any army Robb beat < WW

Who died and returned like the Nazarene? Not the young wolf.

the crazy thing is Jon really did wash 2 white walkers but yet theres still the SAME amount of white walkers left at the last episode with Dany. I'm looking at this dude hand the Night King a spear and I'm like didn't Jon kill you already..

cb7.gif

:rolleyes

A. Because Jon had the chance and Robb didn't doesn't mean Robb couldn't wash a white.

B. Who said the whites were the best swordsman.

C. Jon has the equivalent of the Golden Gun in Bond 64 for the whites.

Take that valyrian out his hand and he *****!

She aight. Overrated when you consider she wasn't worth breaking your word to an important ally. The frey chick his uncle ended up marrying looked as good as her.
giphy.gif

It's easy to wash WW when you got valyrian steel.

Its made to look very easy. They shatter like glass. One parry and you got em.

Man, I wish Bobby B stuck around. Re-watching Season one, he seemed like a cool dude if you didn't piss him off :lol:

Cat did beg him not to go south though...

was just watching the first episode yesterday and the Maester low key was the one that convinced him, though I don't think cersei/little fingers plan was to get Ned to kings landing.

Stay away from the internetz. Those hackers put up the ending of season finale.
That's been out for weeks.

was just watching the first episode yesterday and the Maester low key was the one that convinced him, though I don't think cersei/little fingers plan was to get Ned to kings landing.
Cersi's plan was shortsighted. She just wanted Jon dead so he wouldn't tell Robert. Probably didn't realize who would be hand then. Didn't have tue balls to kill Robert yet.

LF wanted chaos and opportunity. He most likely knew Ned was going to be hand and was fine with that since he's already familiar with the Starks.

That's been out for weeks.

Cersi's plan was shortsighted. She just wanted Jon dead so he wouldn't tell Robert. Probably didn't realize who would be hand then. Didn't have tue balls to kill Robert yet.

LF wanted chaos and opportunity. He most likely knew Ned was going to be hand and was fine with that since he's already familiar with the Starks.

This outline the media is NOW barely toting....it's the same one? I just want to confirm. I don't want to go digging and run into spoilers. :lol:

Haven't seen the spoiled outline of the season finale episode.

Hopefully I don't come across it before watching on Sunday.

I loved Robert :lol:. He was cool as hell. Just wanted to drink, fight, and acquire yambs. My man was smashing thots and making Jamie stand guard at the door :lol:. The frat boy king. Frank The Tank of the Iron Throne

:lol: word Westeros was doing well under his reign, FKIN blame Littlefinger for everything, POS is the Trump of Westeros.

Back
Top Bottom