OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL of course i come in here and people are hating.

How y'all hating on the name choice of Aegon? Id almost guarantee thats from George RR himself, no way it would make sense for him to allow a different name for the most important character in the whole story.

Lil_B_The_Based_God_Blue_Flame-front-large.jpg

Going north of the wall with the dragons was a really ****ing stupid idea. Dear god......night Kang is about to whoop ***.

I have been calling for LF to catch a dagger to the throats from Arya. :pimp:

Thinking they could convince cersei of anything was dumb

Wasn't a great season for tyrion

Subpar finale
Yeah.

Keep in mind finales were never as good as the penultimate ep of each season but given the length this was a particular let down.

I love eps with talking but not over bull ****.

They literally met, negotiated, funny stuff from Euron, wight reveal, Jon bent the knee reveal, then Cersi leaves in a huff, more talking about Jon's **** up, Tyrion working Cersi, useless talk about dead kids, more talking, Cersi comes back for more talk. All meh.

Not to mention the crap scenes to lead up to LF's death.

Last edited:
do you still need to be a targaryen to ride a dragon when it comes back from the dead? :lol:

Also we've know about Jon for a while, it made it anticlimatic to me

still enjoyed the season finally which was, as expected, a big setup for next season.

When you get all these primary characters together I knew he writing would suffer

Still a good show. The episode before was awful imo though. Finale was solid

Back
Top Bottom