OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_o6w14uCPkx1s9bcqro3_500.gif

Not if Aegon Targaryen, the Undead, 50th of his name, King of the Andals, Rhoynars and the first men, King in the North, The White Wolf, The Prince That Was Promised, 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and Slayer of The Mother of Dragons has anything to say about it :pimp:

Not if Aegon Targaryen, the Undead, 50th of his name, King of the Andals, Rhoynars and the first men, King in the North, The White Wolf, The Prince That Was Promised, 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and Slayer of The Mother of Dragons has anything to say about it :pimp:
I meant end of the show :lol:

Cuz 1 season left.

LF with the "baby, please..." response while crying....:rofl::rofl:

It has me dying

LF grew up with Tully house

I bet he thought of Catelyn teaching her girls about the Family, Duty, Honor thing when Sansa pointed out that LF tried to turn a sister on her sister

Tormund, I wanted you to get those yambs...

I hope some how you made it out alive...

Those long *** stairs....

I thought the wall was protected with magic?

Tormund, I wanted you to get those yambs...

I hope some how you made it out alive...

Those long *** stairs....

I thought the wall was protected with magic?

It was built with magic for sure, however dragons and the ******* Night King are a ball of magic. Also Bran passing the wall after the Night King marked him paved the way for the NK to be able to take it down.

Y'all over here trippin off a damn name, while we lost one of the real ones???

#RIPTormund :frown:
Did I miss Tormund's death?

I saw the wall burn down and a bunch of faceless wildlings and NW soldiers falling while trying to run down those stairs.

What was his specific death scene?

With the writing this season Tormund and Beric probably survived :lol: Gonna show them next season crawling out of rubble word to DD in Defenders and they'll get to Winterfell before the army of the dead to warn Jon about wight Viseyron.

They did rhaegar wrong he looks like the other brother but was supposed to have long silver/blond hair like Dany

Back
Top Bottom