OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear the writers said they weren't doing any cliffhangers regarding character deaths :smh:
It would be foul given how they gave Stannis such a weak death instead of showing his decaptitated head like they've done several times before but given the writing now, they survived.

son i really thought Jaime was bout to die

I knew he wouldn't. If GRRM wrote that scene Zombie Mountain wouldve swung on him. Instead he just walks away. Everyone this season just walks away. Except Thoros |l

disappointed with rhaegar, i was hoping for the most handsome dude to ever walk westeros

Yeah they messed up with him. Dude was supposed to be one of the prettiest ************* alive. Instead he looks like an uglier version of Viserys :lol:

Finale was just alright to me. Really wanted something more to happen at the meeting. Cersei’s constant double crossing is getting annoying. Didn’t care for the Theon confidence rebuilding scene at all, woulda rather seen Euron or something. Littlefinger begging on his knees was a tad too much but I’m glad they tricked him. Everything else was good. I’ll see what y’all got to say all week.

2019 can’t come soon enough

Long Live Tormund...

I want to understand this better, because of the 3 eye raven relocation, the wall is no longer protected.

So does that means Winterfall is protected?

Three Eyed Raven or not, Winterfell was never protected. The Wall was the only thing keeping them out

Say the night king never got the deus ex dragon what was he going to do when they got to the wall stare at it menacingly? May be thrown in zoolander's blue steel.

IMG_9886.JPG

We had a page or two on blue flame or ice breath and ya'll dropping it now?

Knew they was coming with the blue flam man.

Back
Top Bottom