OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_oveab46aea1s8t96qo3_r1_1280.jpg

This the girl Robert waged war for?

tenor.gif

@Master Zik, at the end of the day, he's still Lyanna's kid and looks more like a Stark than all of Ned's kids (except Arya). Not to mention the fact that he was raised in the North, served on the Night's Watch, and defeated the Boltons. I think Aegon Targaryen will keep his Northern street cred
giphy.gif

I wonder if Hound would want a rematch against Brienne now that he's healthy this time, he'd get the better of Brienne when healthy but I got a feeling Podrick might run interference to throw Hound off

Nah Young Robert Baratheon was supposed to be more like an Adonis, 6'6 and and a lean mean fighting machine with his Stag Armor and Warhammer. In his era there was probably only 2 men in all of Westeros that could handle him 1 on 1 being Arthur Dayne and Barristan Selmy. Robert Washed Rhaegar 1 on 1 probably caved his chest in with his warhammer and broke all 12 pair of his ribs.

Yeah, bad casting. Lyanna was supposed to be an absolute dime and Rhaegar was supposed to be a Westerosi Adonis.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but the Hound has been one of the biggest casualties of D&D's poor writing. He used to be much more clever with his insults, now he either goes with "**** off" or "suck my D"

ok now that I've gathered myself.

First and foremost all you Stannisite's and LF sympathizers need to bend the knee to the one true King once and for all.

21078292_10159361542485145_3776155135410324799_n.jpg

Aegon Targaryen, First of his Name, King in the North, 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Legitimate Heir to the 7 Kingdoms, Tamer of Wildling Poon, Washer of the White Walkers, Defender of the Living, The Knife Taker, The Resurrected Prince That Was Promised and Smasher of Aunt Yambs.

Also known as Jon Snow.

Now man where to start.

First as mentioned before the following from the leaked script was left out

Cersei's apparent miscarriage which was also intended to be a motivation for her to not want to take part in the war

- The Hound's convo with the Mountain. Who's coming for him? Was he referring to himself?
- Bran and Sam's reunion was funny. I was pretty drunk by that time so i need to rewatch but it was great.
- Theon redeeming himself, enh. Many think it's a waste but you can't just say eff his sis can you?
- Tyrion probably made some deal with Cersei, which is why he's got a look of concern when Jon walks into Dany's room like Beastmode and says "you know why i'm here"
- Cersei way, way smarter than i gave her credit. Her fade is my next anticipation.
- LF finally, finally catching that long overdue fade. It was a moment of magic.

Season 8 wait is gonna be killer, but let's hope the writing team gets it all down right.

:rofl: Did you say this just so somebody could bring up he watched Sansa get raped? Or are you serious?

Won't watch his aunt that he's never seen but will watch his sister that he grew up with?

They killed Rickon for this.

Meh

Tell me how did Bran find out about his sister? Somebody told him?

Why wouldn't they have Martin as a liaison. He's obviously the one with the pen skills.

Nah Young Robert Baratheon was supposed to be more like an Adonis, 6'6 and and a lean mean fighting machine with his Stag Armor and Warhammer. In his era there was probably only 2 men in all of Westeros that could handle him 1 on 1 being Arthur Dayne and Barristan Selmy. Robert Washed Rhaegar 1 on 1 probably caved his chest in with his warhammer and broke all 12 pair of his ribs.

Robert was said to be handsome too, but what happened on the battlefield is completely irrelevant to my point. You know that everyone regarded Rhaegar as being one of the most handsome guys in Westeros.

some of you are the type to eat at a fancy restaurant and spend the whole meal like, "you know, I'm just really bothered by the placement of the salt shaker. French cuisine dictates that it should be placed left of the pepper and form a perfect equilateral with the oil, but that's just not the case here. now let's move on to the steak, if you can call it that. i asked for medium but this is a borderline medium/medium-rare based on the color. i just can't take another bite. I'm done here. and honey, that strand of hair behind your ear is out of place. now go fix it immediately. i can't be seen with you like this."

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but the Hound has been one of the biggest casualties of D&D's poor writing. He used to be much more clever with his insults, now he either goes with "**** off" or "suck my D"

I do appreciate how he likes to say the c-word.

Last night I saw someone had a typo and said his name was Argo. I actually like that better than him being another Aegon.

I have a feeling the Nightking will win only for Bran to come in at the last moment and save the realm doing some time altering ****.

ok now that I've gathered myself.

First and foremost all you Stannisite's and LF sympathizers need to bend the knee to the one true King once and for all.

21078292_10159361542485145_3776155135410324799_n.jpg

Aegon Targaryen, First of his Name, King in the North, 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Legitimate Heir to the 7 Kingdoms, Tamer of Wildling Poon, Washer of the White Walkers, Defender of the Living, The Knife Taker, The Resurrected Prince That Was Promised and Smasher of Aunt Yambs.

Also known as Jon Snow.

Long may he reign!!! :pimp:

The Snowgawd outchea living out Crank Lucas's fantasies with Dany.

Back
Top Bottom