OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_oveab46aea1s8t96qo3_r1_1280.jpg

This the girl Robert waged war for?

tenor.gif

There was the part where Aerys burned Ned's father alive and offed his older brother too, but yeah :lol:

The funniest thing about the Rhaegar and Lyanna actors is that they didn't even have to cast talented actors They could've legit cast straight up models. Their looks aren't an issue to me. It was just a thought.

Last edited:
The funniest thing about the Rhaegar and Lyanna actors is that they didn't even have to cast talented models. They could've legit cast straight up models. There looks aren't an issue to me. It was just a thought.

They should have done that.

Lyanna and Rhaegar should have been the most attractive people on the show.

In my first sentence I meant actors. But yea you get the idea. There's like 2 lines between them both :lol: Just cast some pretty British mofos and call it a day.

They prbly going to pull a “3 eyed raven/ daario” and show another scene with them recasted.

Thinking about it now, they could have used the original daario and put silver hair on him.

Attachments

• 81B1B2C8-6904-454F-A78A-A46BFB4BC97B.jpeg
    81B1B2C8-6904-454F-A78A-A46BFB4BC97B.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 18
I've seen this thrown around a lot, and while it is factually correct, I still think that Jon is going to be taken aback by what they've done because Jon wasn't raised a Targ so he definitely won't think that what he did was kosher. Dany might be less affected by it because she grew up thinking she would eventually marry her brother Viserys.

once Jon finds out she's pregs he gonna do the right thing

Back
Top Bottom