OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this is why they spoon feed us.:rofl:

That's why I'm not even mad at the Sam and Bran exposition scene. One of my co-workers binged the whole series before this season started and I still had to explain to him about Jon's parents. My man saw the tower of joy flashback and still had no clue who jon's mom was. Ya'll forget how dumb the average viewer is.

Kinda like the average voter but that's another thread.

Although I hated Littlefinger, his death was anti-climatic and didn't do it justice for me.
But I found his hilarious that he cried like a little ***** :lol:

You're right.

nic-cage_240.jpg

ana-cheri-2.jpg

These two would have been perfect for that flashback scene.

Nicolas cage though?

ALL HAIL:
Aegon Targaryen Sixth of His Name, formally known as Jon Snow - The Resurrected, The Head Of The Dragon, The White Wolf, Rightful King Of The Andals The Rhoynar And The First Men, The King In The North, The King Beyond The Wall, The 998th Lord Commander Of The Night's Watch, The Savior Of The Free Folk, Slayer Of The Dead, The Great Yamb Slayer, The Son Of Ice And Fire, The Prince That Was Promised, Rightful Lord Of The Seven Kingdoms And Protector Of The Realm. The Knower of Nothing, and Rider Of The Dragon.

Ciersei is a next level psychopath, you blame Tyrion for your kids being dead and not yourself? Talk about passing the buck.

And if your dad wasn't killed you would have been nobody, but the kings daughter waiting for him to die and raising Joffrey.

Does she even believe the stuff she says?

Ciersei is a next level psychopath, you blame Tyrion for your kids being dead and not yourself? Talk about passing the buck.

And if your dad wasn't killed you would have been nobody, but the kings daughter waiting for him to die and raising Joffrey.

Probably only the things that will benefit her and her child.

Yeah, I mentioned it earlier, but we lose touch of how big nerds we all are by consuming so much more supplementary information.

I figured some fans would have trouble understanding Jon's parentage and why it even really matters. They're doing the tightrope walk of trying to be subtle and not too overt for the readers to enjoy the nuance and making it obvious to keep the slower to catch on fans or just people who don't have the time to listen to 7 podcasts throughout the week in it and understanding what some of this stuff means.

She was directly responsible for Tommons death,she's the worst :smh:. Only one still playing the game,everyone else rightfully finally has their sight turned on the real threat

Tragic that Lena Headey hasn't won an Emmy yet though

Dont think they could've had a better final scene tbh,**** was powerful :pimp:

Dudes have been saying winter is coming for 6 years and boom,it's finally legit here

Last edited:
He didn't need a gruesome death like Joffrey or Ramsey. Son whimpering on the floor in the fetal position was enough for me :rofl:

Exactly, I thought it fit his character perfectly. LF was never a tough guy. Even in his end he was trying to finesse and it didn't get him anywhere :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom