OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah he didn't know. In this scene when he reveals who he is he refers to the death of Rhaegar's children in a very hurt tone

Given that he was already blind and old when Robert's rebellion took place and already at the nights watch, he wouldn't have known. Heck Sam found out on a goof.

You know what ? I had to go back and watch this scene over again .. whether Aemon knew about Jon Snow being a Targaryen

Aemon didn't know about Jon being Targ. In the books, as he's dying, one of his biggest regrets is that he's too old and blind to help Dany. He really wanted to help her take back the throne. If he knew about Jon, he might've persuaded him to help her.

I think on the show he said he regrets not helping him family when they were getting slaughtered left and right from the Robert's Rebellion

think of how happy he would've been to know that he spent his final years (or was it months? i have no clue how much time passes in the show) in the night's watch standing alongside another Targaryen.

it's a Shakespeare-like plot twist.

Last edited:
if Jon dies without ever sitting on the throne, a lifetime of Jon vs Stannis vs LF debate gonna be lols

Technically no.. think he said not to go to kingslanding in that manner.. didn't talk about high garden

If we being technical.. I think
Jon said these creatures weren't brought back for that purpose basically.

She then goes and uses them for a similar purpose; burning men alive in order to claim the iron throne.
Heck Sam found out on a goof.
I think you meant Sam found out cuz of "Gully" Gilly da Scholar.

if Jon dies without ever sitting on the throne, a lifetime of Jon vs Stannis vs LF debate gonna be lols
I'll be satisfied with his death but honestly I don't put much stock in these snowblowers riding their bae. The character is just too boring and lame.

I got more invested in seeing Cersi and Jamie die. Hopefully Arya comes through in the clutch.

Last edited:
^^haha yeah still a goof tho. I mean he didn't even really pay attention to what she said in that scene haha.

Jon meeting everyone at breakfast the next day like

giphy.gif

2000th page. Congrats.
2000 pages of trash.
Trash *** writers.
Trash *** dany and Jon (acting and story)
Super trash *** Bran
Trash *** wall.
Trash *** rusty and followers.

Big ups to Lena/cersi and the hound. For keeping this season somewhat entertaining with dialog
Honorable mention to Jamie bronn and euron (meant him)

The rest. TRASH.
(not the battles.... But can't hide crappy writing behind big battles all the time)

WARDEN OUT

Reported for unnecessary salt and continued fealty to a usurper.

That montage is a thing of beauty, Jonny gotta be the most beloved fictional character ever, I don't think anyone can even come close b....amazing

That montage is a thing of beauty, Jonny gotta be the most beloved fictional character ever, I don't think anyone can even come close b....amazing
Got dang you snowblowers be bungee jumping with that dude pubes...
I can't believe the atrocities y'all boys be saying.
Get way the f outta here.

I mean Jon Snow is great but that's a reach. :lol: He wouldn't even be flourishing if not for a lot of people. He def needed all the help he got.

Back
Top Bottom