OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Following up on the IRL rift between Cersei and Bronn:

They made it mad obvious when Bronn said to Pod lets go :lol:

Interesting about the contract. I assume they're also never on set together cuz even for that scene Lena would have to be on set given her character is about to arrive :lol: Unless she stayed in her trailer.

Following up on the IRL rift between Cersei and Bronn:

I just knew the scene where she told Jamie Bronn betrayed him was too real
wow.png

Damn I wonder what the hell happened, seems mad unprofessional unless something major happened

Just saying, all the "Snowblowers are gonna see. LF not playin around..." type comments got sliced up by Arya.

finally caught the episode

littlefinger trolled so hard

arya a savage.

dany and jon, something i strangely really wanted to happen :lol:

also crazy to finally see (almost) everyone together

Last edited:
Damn I wonder what the hell happened, seems mad unprofessional unless something major happened

I don't think it's that uncommon with actors. If the two people really just don't like each other it's not too difficult to do some finagling with camera angles and scenes

the wild thing about Bronn and Cersei is that whatever it was happened like 14 years ago since they dated in like 2002-2004. GOT didnt even air till like 2011. How wild is it that the one guy they find to play Bronn had bad history with an actor on that show lol

Back
Top Bottom