OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't picture Tyrion squandering his 3 seasons worth of efforts only to betray Dany to appease someone that tried to kill him multiple times. I'm sure it's clear to Tyrion that even without the White Walkers in the picture, Cersei's camp can't win the war when Jon and Dany have the entire North/Dothraki/Unsullied and 2 dragons.

I don't think he knows about the Golden Company, but they're history is based off Blackfyre history which is a long line of legitimized Targs. Although they will side with the camp with the most money, you can't put a price on human existence once they find out the wall is breached. Tyrion can't be stupid enough to switch sides based on her alleged pregnancy alone.

I don't even think Cersei is pregnant, just playing that game to manipulate Jamie. I wonder if this was the last straw w/ him though how he rode off, dude doesn't realize that he's food fighting the wight walkers w/ one hand :lol:

Bronn probably gon say "F this" and hop on a boat to Dorne or somewhere where there's an ocean between him and the dead army.

I read that Tyrion is nervous because with Jon in Dany's ears (and guts) that he feels that he won't have much influence as her hand anymore, only time will tell.

I think Arya gon don LF's face and play Cersei, poking her with Needle. There's no way she gets to sit back in King's Landing and prepare her forces while this is all going on. Darth Becky Susan gotta go.

Patiently waiting for Jon to hop on the other dragon and mob out w/ Dany during the battle of the living and the dead.

I can't picture Tyrion squandering his 3 seasons worth of efforts only to betray Dany to appease someone that tried to kill him multiple times. I'm sure it's clear to Tyrion that even without the White Walkers in the picture, Cersei's camp can't win the war when Jon and Dany have the entire North/Dothraki/Unsullied and 2 dragons.

I don't think he knows about the Golden Company, but they're history is based off Blackfyre history which is a long line of legitimized Targs. Although they will side with the camp with the most money, you can't put a price on human existence once they find out the wall is breached. Tyrion can't be stupid enough to switch sides based on her alleged pregnancy alone.

Dany gon end up pregnant too, and I'm sure he'll want to be around for that child rather than his brother and sisters

In my opinion, one reason Cersei wouldn't kill Tyrion now is cause he'll be the one to make sure the baby won't get killed like they did too Rhaegar's kids

if she's even pregnant.

I doubt she's pregnant. The only two times it's been brought up has been so she can manipulate Jaime and Tyrion.

You forgot:

- He killed his first girlfriend
- He couldn't save his siblings from death
- His own Knights Watch homies stabbed him, literally, in the heart
- He died, but came back knowing there's nothing in the afterlife

Wish they could of talked it out with the wildlings before that first battle which was fought for basically nothing. Ended up needing the wildings to go cross the wall so basically Jon killed his chick for no good reason.

Wish they could of talked it out with the wildlings before that first battle which was fought for basically nothing. Ended up needing the wildings to go cross the wall so basically Jon killed his chick for no good reason.

Jon didn't murk his girl tho. His disciple did lol. And the rest of the NW never would've wanted to talk with the wildlings

I used to hate OG Cersei, but post-walk of atonement Cersei has been one of my favorite characters. When she's not being overly petty or unreasonable (key word being overly) she's :pimp: :lol: I want her to keep winning so that we can see more of her torture set ups/speeches

So aside from Maisie being a huge Ed Sheeran fan he's also a GOT geek haha.

I need to buy that sword tho.

He was winning the Game of Thrones.
Were we watching the same show? He caused all the chaos, made power plays, slicks moves. What is this outwitting nonsense? LMAO Dude literally baited Arya into finding the letter, got rid of Brienne and was about to turn the sisters into enemies. He put his chips into manipulating Sansa and it worked because she is stupid. The only reason he isn't alive is because Bran knows everything. Otherwise, like always, he would have gotten away with everything he wanted. And for the past 6 seasons, he's done exactly that and outlasted almost everyone in the game without swinging a sword or threatening anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I hated dude and I relished in his death and probably replayed it 3 or 4 times. But you have to be dumb to think he wasn't the best player in this game. Even better in the books.
I said it after the scene but GRRM gave us a more than capable character, damn near genius that manipulated entire events of the story and they wrap up his death on the show with the wizard boy basically using magic to defeat him.

It literally took a deus ex machine to kill LF on the show.

Thsts how bad these writers are.

He didn't get outsmarted or outwittednby anyone.

What makes it worse is the extra accusations made with nobody to cosign them. LF even says it they just go with it anyway.

That's the problem with doling out fanservice and deciding to write a story working backwards. It comes off like they don't really care. No grace in transitioning to making the story about Jon and Dany.

Got Varys basically a mute and Tyrion getting outwitted by who? Jamie? Cersi? CMON SON.

Last edited:
all he did was manipulate sansa....who was the dumbest character on the show
great job...ended up in tears on his knees.

he must be tired of all of that winning
I see you a part of the viewership that needs to be spoonfed.

Straight up revisionist history in here now.

So aside from Maisie being a huge Ed Sheeran fan he's also a GOT geek haha.

I need to buy that sword tho.

I forgot what talk show it was but Kit said he was at a bathroom urinal and ed sheeran went to the one right next to him. ed checked out his meat and that's how they met and became friends.

@tdogg2k bruhhhhh

IMG_0277.jpg

:wow:
:wow:

The way LF died was perfect for the type of character he was. Him trying to plead and finesse is exactly who LF was, so it's only right he went out crying like a b**** :pimp:
This is partially right.

I'm not even mad at that. He made the scene believable.
Look let's be real. LF was a dirty, backstabbing, out for no one but himself scumbag.

While he never did anything he never said he wouldn't, still don't make him less a piece of shhhh for getting the fallen homie Ned's head chopped.

Started from the bottom now he dead. And those thinking no better death, i find it poetic he was sliced from ear to ear in one final attempt at using that poisonous voice of his to deceive yet again.

Jon "the chosen one" Snow went from bastard of Winterfell and hated man of the night's watch to King in the North.

RESURRECTED King in the North, Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne. No better rags to greatness story and all without having to deceive, be cunning, plot or back stab. In fact he was the one stabbed.

The disrespect to one true King from LF sympathizers and Stannisites is disgusting. *ptoo* !!!

Real recognize real.

This is just more snowblower fellating in typed out form.

You don't need to quote me just to hate on LF and ride Jonbae's cock.

This sort of post is becoming repetitive and brainless.

Back
Top Bottom