OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl:
a60d6b07-5616-4827-bf76-66a44897326d-gif.1968093

e40fa8a0-f478-4777-bf50-8ca26ab20306-gif.1968094

e26a72e2-b87d-4471-9b15-ac34007336f4-gif.1968095

Attachments

• a60d6b07-5616-4827-bf76-66a44897326d.gif
    a60d6b07-5616-4827-bf76-66a44897326d.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,647
  • e40fa8a0-f478-4777-bf50-8ca26ab20306.gif
    e40fa8a0-f478-4777-bf50-8ca26ab20306.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,607
  • e26a72e2-b87d-4471-9b15-ac34007336f4.gif
    e26a72e2-b87d-4471-9b15-ac34007336f4.gif
    610 KB · Views: 271
The actor who plays Bran said a scene got cut where Sansa came to him asking for help. He tells her everything about LF. This means Sansa really was fooled by him and she really was going to murk Arya if it wasn't for Bran.

Yeah this is on par with the leaks which is why I find it odd how the scene played out. From the leaks, Bran tells both Arya and Sansa all about LF's deceit and role in Ned's death. Showing that would have made the accusing scene a little more comprehensible.

My wife is watching GoT on her own. (Still Season 1, at the episode where Ned meets Gendry)

Thank you lord of light.

what did he win?

LF was a little ***** who was friendzonded by caitlyn's ugly *** then he fell in love with caitlyn's teen daughter :sick:
he put all his chips in manipulating naive sansa and got outwitted by arya...ended up on his knees and died crying in one of the most pitiful deaths of the series

He was winning the Game of Thrones.
Were we watching the same show? He caused all the chaos, made power plays, slicks moves. What is this outwitting nonsense? LMAO Dude literally baited Arya into finding the letter, got rid of Brienne and was about to turn the sisters into enemies. He put his chips into manipulating Sansa and it worked because she is stupid. The only reason he isn't alive is because Bran knows everything. Otherwise, like always, he would have gotten away with everything he wanted. And for the past 6 seasons, he's done exactly that and outlasted almost everyone in the game without swinging a sword or threatening anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I hated dude and I relished in his death and probably replayed it 3 or 4 times. But you have to be dumb to think he wasn't the best player in this game. Even better in the books.

all he did was manipulate sansa....who was the dumbest character on the show
great job...ended up in tears on his knees.

he must be tired of all of that winning

That's ALL he did? And you disregard everything else before that? He manipulated literally everyone of importance (including Tywin), regardless of house, honor or intelligence. He played everyone and the only thing that stopped him was Bran.

Again, I'm glad he's dead. We can agree there.

That's ALL he did? And you disregard everything else before that? He manipulated literally everyone of importance (including Tywin), regardless of house, honor or intelligence. He played everyone and the only thing that stopped him was Bran.

Again, I'm glad he's dead. We can agree there.
I was going to say this. Littlefinger played the game and got far.

Anyone with any sense knows LF was by far the smartest character in ASOIAF series. Tyrion and Samwell Tarly are bookworms and may have more knowledge in certain areas but when it comes to street smarts and manipulation/finesse and moving pieces on the chessboard in the Game of Thrones there is not a better player than LF

LF deserved a way better send off than what they gave him :smh:

His death should have been epic as Ramsey and Joffrey.

The build up and overall handling of it was atrocious.

LF is the reason for this show and was one of the best actors on the show along with Tyrion.

I missing the scheming part of the show the most though.

That's the reunion I want to see, but also I want her to reunite with the Hound if it happens :D

I liked those two as a team.

The way LF died was perfect for the type of character he was. Him trying to plead and finesse is exactly who LF was, so it's only right he went out crying like a b**** :pimp:

I really want to see Jon and/or Sansa witness Arya using her faceless man ability, I can only imagine the looks on their faces :lol:

Think Arya is going to attack the Hound when she sees him?

No, I think that beef has been squashed.
It wouldn't make sense for her to, if she initially just left him there in the first place.
If she truly wanted him to die, she would have done so in Season 4

Back
Top Bottom