OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shogun were you talking about this.

Edit: sorry bro

21414625_1475681545818186_1565010818097325091_o.jpg

Last edited:
I posted about that this morning. Must be a combination of people ignoring my posts and having me blocked.

Zik were you talking about this.

21414625_1475681545818186_1565010818097325091_o.jpg
Hmmmm, maybe. That's a good alternate course of events to avoid some conflict and major losses.

It isn't mentioned but LF also really has no one to manipulate Sansa against (won't work with Bran :lol: ) so he does more o9f nothing since Jon never returns.

But nah I wasn't talking about that. Mainly referring to theories made up by posters on here. Given the quality of the season coupled with when the series returns, I haven't been geeked to Keep reading about more GoT stuff outside of checking this thread.

No it would not be epic :lol:

Arya crawls in to Cersi's womb, kills an infant in the womb, steals its face, and waits to be birthed.

That's evil. Plus cersei would notice someone that size climbing into and living in her womb no matter how much wine she drinks.

That's evil. Plus cersei would notice someone that size climbing into and living in her womb no matter how much wine she drinks.
i kindly disagree, sir!

what if Arya gets some of Jaime's foreskin and disguises herself as a penis? she's in Cersei easy.

why do yall think it gotta be while shes pregnant and not after she have the baby?

not that i believe it or think its a serious theory

and i dont see how arya could kill cersei in a baby's body

Somehow my girl is just now watching game of thrones but we're watching from the beginning and it makes me kinda salty that the latest seasons don't feel put together as well.

I think I'm going to see what these books are about

I'm down with that, although I feel like they said they were shooting random scenes last year to throw people off with those pics on reddit yet everything I saw was true :lol:

Back
Top Bottom