OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw this image a few months ago and had to have it on an article on clothing. Thinking of taking a sharpie to it and putting an X through all the dead homies.

IMG_4666.JPG

Sounds like we'll finally be getting TWOW around the same time Jay Elec drops Act II and just before the Detox drop :pimp:

:smh::ohwell:

Sounds like we'll finally be getting TWOW around the same time Jay Elec drops Act II and just before the Detox drop :pimp:

:smh::ohwell:

Syfy also picked up Nightflyers too I read. We'll probably get TWOW in his obituary?.?. I'm starting doubt he's even got an outline for A dream of spring... all this content still, and GOT ends in 6 episodes...why?

Syfy also picked up Nightflyers too I read. We'll probably get TWOW in his obituary?.?. I'm starting doubt he's even got an outline for A dream of spring... all this content still, and GOT ends in 6 episodes...why?
Oh don't forget his Wildcards comic is in development by another network as well or was that for movies?

Getting the last 2 books on the 99th anniversary of his death.

Oh don't forget his Wildcards comic is in development by another network as well or was that for movies?

Getting the last 2 books on the 99th anniversary of his death.

Hadn't heard about that, but I did a quick look on Wikipedia and its NBC/Universal TV. I'm staring to see why the series (GOT)is ending... RR Martin has an exclusivity contract with HBO if Wikipedia is correct. He wants to do other things... this guy just refuses to, can't, or doesn't know how to finish something great. I'm getting a very strong feeling I'm going to hate the way GOT ends more and more by the day...
grimm-03_0.jpg

Hopefully Zombie RR Martin can finish the series, cause it doesn't seem like George wants to.

Nah, I don't know about all that. George has finished several great works just fine. He didn't make his name off this.

He's just not pressed to now that ASOIAF/GoT has become super popular.

Its not like Dr. Dre has been making whackness when not working/releasing Detox.

Nah, I don't know about all that. George has finished several great works just fine. He didn't make his name off this.

He's just not pressed to now that ASOIAF/GoT has become super popular.

Its not like Dr. Dre has been making whackness when not working/releasing Detox.

You're right I'm being overly salty, he's got some great stuff out there that's complete (still think a lot of us are not going to like GOT ending), and I'm wanting to point the finger at someone(it may not be George) but I firmly believe something went on behind the scenes with GOT for them to rush and end it, (I get it with Martin he wants to do other stuff and if he really has an exclusivity deal with HBO that really ties him down & makes it hard) but I still doubt he finishes the ASOIAF unless he speeds up his pace, or maybe hes already done and just sitting on em (hopefully)...dude is 68 years old, on average the book series had a new book between 2 and 5 years. Correct me if I'm wrong and I might be, but the last book released in 2011 so if the final 2 books take him that long each he'll be 80 or so... I really will be salty if I've invested over a decade of my life following a series (book & TV) only to never get an official ending...Hopefully I'm wrong though, and we get a couple GOT movies to complete the series because I just can't see it being done in 6 episodes, and who knows about the books.?.?

so GoT staff are scouting a castle that apparently looks like storm's end

maybe S8 we'll see the rise of Gendry of House Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands?

so GoT staff are scouting a castle that apparently looks like storm's end

maybe S8 we'll see the rise of Gendry of House Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands?

I think any GOT fan would like to see this, I just don't see there being enough time to squeeze something like this (& do it right) in the remaining 6 episodes. I'm not doubting this at all (especially after the speeding through S7) but it seems more suited to one of the prequels in the works.
Maybe this new 5th prequel I've been hearing about. I'd just hate to see such a storyline rdeuced to an episode or two.

Back
Top Bottom