OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The directors for the final season are Miguel Sapochnik, David Nutter, and D&D (series finale).
giphy.gif

Yoooo my girl just got to the Red Wedding and literally screamed when everything started to go down and then cried and she's really sitting here looking so sick :rofl::rofl:devastated

Yoooo my girl just got to the Red Wedding and literally screamed when everything started to go down and then cried and she's really sitting here looking so sick :rofl::rofl:devastated
That was damn near my reaction. I screamed but no tears. :frown: :smh: That episode had me all types of ****** up...

If burning his child and lead his men against the Boltons in the winter to obtain the throne makes him a good leader, Donald Trump is an excellent president :lol:

Last edited:
As long as it isn’t Stannis that’s rising :lol:

Stannis guaranteed to come back as a part of the wight army. He’ll regain sentience and will overthrow the night king. Series will undoubtedly fade out with Stannis sitting on the iron throne. The one true king. A true testament to perseverance.

Everyone would still be alive if Renly hadn't been a *** *** ***** and tried to take the throne that Rightfully belonged to Stannis.

Everyone would still be alive if Renly hadn't been a *** *** ***** and tried to take the throne that Rightfully belonged to Stannis.

Oh lawrdy...Now we blaming Renly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom