OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington 'cried' when he read final script: No one 'cares about it more than us'
kit-harrington-gty-jt-171021_12x5_992.jpg

Kit Harington attends the season 7 premiere of "Game of Thrones" at Walt Disney Concert Hall, July 12, 2017 in Los Angeles.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...-harington-cried-read-final/story?id=50631107

Kit Harington admitted he got emotional when reading the final script for his mega-hit series, "Game of Thrones," last week.

"I cried at the end," he said Friday on BBC’s The One Show. "You have to remember that eight years of it -- no one really cares about it more than us."

Harington, 30, portrays the widely-beloved character Jon Snow on the HBOmedieval fantasy series that is to end after its eighth season, which is set to air in 2019.

The "Game of Thrones" star explained why the show means so much to him.

"It’s been an institution longer than any other institution I’ve been in. School, drama school, anything," he said. "I get a bit weepy thinking about it."

He added, "It’s going to be a strange year saying goodbye to everyone and having last scenes with this person and that person. Not only you’re attached to it, loads of people around the world are attached to it."

But that's about all Harington can say. Apparently, the cast and crew are sworn to secrecy about the filming of the final season of "Game of Thrones."

"[Producers said], 'Don’t tell them you’re filming. Don’t take pictures in Belfast. Don’t do all of that,'" the actor said. "It’s on lockdown!"

'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington 'cried' when he read final script: No one 'cares about it more than us'
kit-harrington-gty-jt-171021_12x5_992.jpg

Kit Harington attends the season 7 premiere of "Game of Thrones" at Walt Disney Concert Hall, July 12, 2017 in Los Angeles.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...-harington-cried-read-final/story?id=50631107

Man I sure hope they end this right, this makes it sound kinda like it... but we'll see. Kinda off topic, but I read the other day when Shireen was teaching Davos to read the first thing he read was Aegon. I thought that was kinda interesting I doubt it means anything, just ironic he ended up becoming Aegons (Jon's) hand.

The bannerman stay loyal...we still have arguments to this day about the 5 kings and they're all dead :lol::lol:

Who were the 5 kings alive at a time on this show that you guys were arguing for?

I don't remember there being 5 legitimate people that had a claim to the throne all at one time.

Stannis
Goffrey
Rob Stark
?
?

It wasn't an Easter egg..... Every child's favorite story was about the targaryeons and they happened to be on dragonstone.

Who were the 5 kings alive at a time on this show that you guys were arguing for?

I don't remember there being 5 legitimate people that had a claim to the throne all at one time.

Stannis
Goffrey
Rob Stark
?
?
It was called the war of the 5 kings but not cuz 5 ppl had legitimate claims :lol:

Robb, Joffrey, Renly, Stannis, and the often forgotten Balon Greyjoy.

Doesn't seem THAT impressive given their conditions and enemy.

I'm pretty sure Malcolm X could unite the Klan behind him if facing an alien invasion.

Doesn't seem THAT impressive given their conditions and enemy.

I'm pretty sure Malcolm X could unite the Klan behind him if facing an alien invasion.

IDK man, it was an accomplishment that had never been achieved before in the history of man.

The show doesn't highlight it but those tribes had real funk before Mance squashed it.

Army of the dead was a growing threat but it's not like the Walkers just popped up out of nowhere right?

IDK man, it was an accomplishment that had never been achieved before in the history of man.

The show doesn't highlight it but those tribes had real funk before Mance squashed it.

Army of the dead was a growing threat but it's not like the Walkers just popped up out of nowhere right?
I mean to me that achievement only mirrored the first time something like that happened with the First Men and the children of the forest. So the concept isn't unheard of but like the homey Tormund said dude let pride get himself killed.

Back
Top Bottom