OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just finished season four today, and I can't get the old farm hallucination scene in Paris out of my head. Travis Fimmel KILLED it as Ragnar. Glad my stubborn *** gave that show a chance because it was worth it.

Just learned that season five premiers next week. Perfect timing yet it ****ing sucks that

Ragnar won't be a part of it :frown:::

A lot of guys hate on Ivar, but I think he's the closest thing we'll get to Ragnar (he even has that look that Ragnar gives alot) once he matures. He's smart, has something to prove, and his story is one of the greatest viking stories.

I’d curbstomp that cripple until his skull looked like a crushed grape like oberyn’s head.

The problem with Last Kingdom is that they have a tiny budget.

Even George RR Martin said the show would flourish if it had more money to play with.

The problem with Last Kingdom is that they have a tiny budget.

Even George RR Martin said the show would flourish if it had more money to play with.
It is true.

Not surprised BBC passed on a second season.
Man Rollo couldn't wash his own face, much less Achilles.

Achilles greatest Warrior ever lived.
Meh.

I think about it more and Achilles would probably take a L to Xena as well.

Friend has been trying to get me to read the KingKiller Chronicles.... maybe I'll read it now
Yeah same here, it's been on my "to read list" forever... just can't seem to find the time. I hear it's excellent, hope the show is too.
I've read The Name of The Wind which is the first book. I liked it a lot but I wouldn't really compare it to ASOIAF.
One thing they have in common though is the author hasn't finished the series yet either. :lol:

I've read The Name of The Wind which is the first book. I liked it a lot but I wouldn't really compare it to ASOIAF.
One thing they have in common though is the author hasn't finished the series yet either. :lol:

200.gif

I watch Vikings but it's not must see tv for me. Something about it that doesn't do it for me. Seems a bit budget even tho I'm sure they have a big budget. For example, the costumes look a bit bootleg especially on the extras

I watched The Last Kingdom season 1 but just had to google it to remember what it was. Pretty weak and forgettable.

I'm kind of looking forward to Knightfall tho

I watched The Last Kingdom season 1 but just had to google it to remember what it was. Pretty weak and forgettable.

I'm kind of looking forward to Knightfall tho

Can't wait for Knightfall, hope its not a dissapointment. Can't really agree on The Last Kingdom though...

Edit: ran across this GOT theory the other day, anyone think there is any merit to it? (possible spoiler):
Game-of-Thrones-Rhaegar-Targaryen-Lyanna-Stark-1048138.jpg
is actually
who-is-the-mysterious-jaqen-hghar-on-game-of-thrones.png

Last edited:
Can't wait for Knightfall, hope its not a dissapointment. Can't really agree on The Last Kingdom though...

Edit: ran across this GOT theory the other day, anyone think there is any merit to it? (possible spoiler):
Game-of-Thrones-Rhaegar-Targaryen-Lyanna-Stark-1048138.jpg
is actually
who-is-the-mysterious-jaqen-hghar-on-game-of-thrones.png
no this theories bee debunked

Back
Top Bottom