OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why he should've finished the books before the last couple of seasons.
I feel like it's a bit of writers block and pressure to add the popular characters pov.
Like supposedly little finger and Asha are now getting povs due to their popularity on the show. Possibly vary and queen of thorns too

I think he writes too much and the editing is taking forever. Plus they have to make sure everything lines up with the previous books.

Hmmmm I kinda want a littlefinger pov but i don't at the same time. Not knowing what he's thinking is the best. Plus the second we know his plan in detail, its a wrap for him imo.

Ready for the final season...

Attachments

• 20180525_102455.jpg
    20180525_102455.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 10
This is why he should've finished the books before the last couple of seasons.
I feel like it's a bit of writers block and pressure to add the popular characters pov.
Like supposedly little finger and Asha are now getting povs due to their popularity on the show. Possibly vary and queen of thorns too

Assuming the books aren't already finished and they're just waiting til after the show to drop them.

George is trolling all of you. The books will sell no matter what. The show finale is ruined if there's a book to compare it to and complain about now that the two have diverged. He's a salesman. He knows that.

Delaying the release of the book for years and years is pissing everyone off though. He has a new show on syfy coming out, it better not have taken time away from his editing.

Assuming the books aren't already finished and they're just waiting til after the show to drop them.

George is trolling all of you. The books will sell no matter what. The show finale is ruined if there's a book to compare it to and complain about now that the two have diverged. He's a salesman. He knows that.
Yeah that's why I think he has a contract with HBO or someone to hold the final books til after the show ends. Its a stupid random theory but I don't know what else to think.

Book release schedules are tight. The idea that his publisher would be OK with risking him never finishing the book without some sort of guarantee is crazy. Also, he's an author first and he knows that. All the fame and the press is dope, but at the end of the day he knows he's ******* with the money if he's not writing and all the money started with the GoT books. Even if he's using ghostwriters, there's definitely some contingency in place if only to keep the banks open.

Book release schedules are tight. The idea that his publisher would be OK with risking him never finishing the book without some sort of guarantee is crazy. Also, he's an author first and he knows that. All the fame and the press is dope, but at the end of the day he knows he's ****ing with the money if he's not writing and all the money started with the GoT books. Even if he's using ghostwriters, there's definitely some contingency in place if only to keep the banks open.

Usually they are but time and time again, George has shown us in regards to him, they are not.

Interesting. May not be as great as the OG. But I hope the writing isn't rushed.

If he’s not the prettiest mofo westersos has ever seen and not playing a harp then it’s a fail.

Back
Top Bottom