OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We already seen rhaegar tho. and I already know how that story ends.

Not that I wouldn’t watch, but that suspense of not knowing what happens won’t be there...

^ but we know how all the prequels will end.

Anyway, im down. 2-3 seasons of any segment should be enough except Dance of Dragons. The lead up to it, the battles and aftermath would take a good 5 seasons.

Age of heroes gonna have a lot of made up bs because there just isnt much source material to go well into depth. Kinda like how this show now is just winging it.

I need that Black Frye rebellion. Also need to see a young Selmy put in work, give me a 6 or 8 episodes on him.

I need that Black Frye rebellion. Also need to see a young Selmy put in work, give me a 6 or 8 episodes on him.

Which rebellion? There was like 4 or 5, but yea im tryna see Selmy and also blood raven. They are like 100 years apart.

516MxkuvMKL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So this is what hes been putting off the final books for?.? Come on George just finish the story...

516MxkuvMKL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So this is what hes been putting off the final books for?.? Come on George just finish the story...
Well George is a prolific writer that has put out a good deal of work in different mediums. Plus he does love comics.

I bet he told his publisher hey for me to really get this home stretch of asoif right with these final books I need to take a break, take my mind off it, do something else for a while so I can comeback fresh to this.

:lol:

I mean he was already a popular writer but now one of his stories is popular globally and due to that ppl are trying to adapt everything he's written soon bet it feels good and he likes his work and cares enough to want to be involved with each project of he can.

Well George is a prolific writer that has put out a good deal of work in different mediums. Plus he does love comics.

I bet he told his publisher hey for me to really get this home stretch of asoif right with these final books I need to take a break, take my mind off it, do something else for a while so I can comeback fresh to this.

:lol:

I mean he was already a popular writer but now one of his stories is popular globally and due to that ppl are trying to adapt everything he's written soon bet it feels good and he likes his work and cares enough to want to be involved with each project of he can.
I really think the books have been done for a while now hes just sitting on them. He's also got that SyFy show Nightfliers. It reallym jkinda feels like hes moved on already.

Last edited:
I think in another instagram post she posted sort of a spoiler to how it ends and I don't think her character ends "good" or survives it seems.

Imagine this chick does a complete 180 and turns evil and burns everything down.

i imagine they want to fulfill the jon snow AKA the white wolf AKA da bastard AKA the king of the north AKA ghost's father AKA aegon AKA the one true king AKA mr know nothing AKA tha gawd AKA azor ahai prophecy

Better put some respeck on tha gawd's name

Leaks are out
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Knew it would happen, didnt expect this soon. So much for self deleting scripts and NDA's. I do remember them saying they are filming multiple endings, so this could all be a leak they'll never even plan on using.

Back
Top Bottom