OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn.
But thats so obvious tho. The author of the books probably woukdnt have Jaime do it.

But the writers of the show probably like
" well obvioulsy jaime HAS to be the one who kills her"

Valonqar Prophecy from books “And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.” Valonqar means “little brother” in High Valyrian, and in the books Cersei assumes it's Tyrion who will kill her (hence her intense hatred of him).

Jamie is also her little brother since she came out first. Prophecy isnt always literal so technically it could be anyone who is a little brother. Could be Sandor, if Clegane bowl happens she wont be too far away.

Last edited:
Damn, need to get the marathon going so I can catch up. Been looking for a HBO account everywhere, but just nothing.

My finish, finale final scene.......

Gimme the Night King sitting down in the Throne, with his right hand folk being blue eyed Snow, Dannerys, and the Imp. Everybody dead. :lol:

I don't want to see the night king defeated somehow, let him wipe the globe out. 6 episodes? I def have no interest in beating the White walkers then bending the knee to Snow or his aunt.

Back
Top Bottom