OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

littlefinger byke :nerd:

I mean did I not start this theory years ago?

Until I see a Petyr Baelish body burnt up @ Winterfell.....

QaaYjUP_d.jpg

I always thought littlefinger died corny and anticlimactic for being the main reason the Starks vs Lannister feud and GOT started in the first place.

They rushed that death storyline, but littlefinger should have been at the end or die towards the end trying to scheme for the throne.

Imagine he did come back and all along Varys was spying for him and well Tyrion sides with him too because Peter has all those brothels.

I think Bran would have put them up on game if little finger was up to something .

Bran at this point I wonder if he knows everyone's motives and true desires.

Yall get one teaser trailer and its already time to unfollow this board...
Dont be worst than the MCU board with the trailers. Trying to find scripts..leaks etc

Last edited:
Good lord, now there is a littlefinger hive

Who hurt y'all?

Soon y'all going be like those trump voters crying "they're not hurting the right people!"

Where you been?
There's always been a littlefinger coalition. (for good reason) Smartest man in the Game.

Yall get one teaser trailer and its already time to unfollow this board...
Dont be worst than the MCU board with the trailers. Trying to find scripts..leaks etc

Wasn't there a spoiler thread for GoT? Or was I thinking of a Walking Dead one?

Varys is not smarter than littlefinger with the calculations.
Varys has a longer reach (ear)
But he hasnt put together things the way little finger has.

Wasn't there a spoiler thread for GoT? Or was I thinking of a Walking Dead one?
Naw theres a book thread.

and even with that dudes in this thread were researching book stuff to drop in here. It was wild. The disrespect.
I dont believe i ever dropped book secrets in here.
Just say go read the books for a complete and better story.

Varys is not smarter than littlefinger with the calculations.
Varys has a longer reach (ear)
But he hasnt put together things the way little finger has.

Cersei the only 1 littlefinger sided with that is still alive, inclusive of littlefinger himself

Even Sansa got wise to dude after a while

Hard to be a snake in the bushes when you pop your head out too much.. eventually it will get cut off

Back
Top Bottom