OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brans going to become a tree.
Sansa for sure is making it. Arya will probably make it. Everyone else done.
After that backlash they got for ramsay and sansa thing ofcourse theyre going to make her the "winner".
We're not going to see stoneheart but the fact we're not still burns me.
Ill prob just wait for the season to be over before i watch honestly. Its only what 6/7eps. I can wait 2 months

Last edited:
If this show's starting in April, when's the real trailer dropping?

I mean.. does it really really need a real trailer?

This like end game, might as well just basically show the release date.. like how Nolan use to do with his batman movies

HBO wouldn't pay the NFL a million to promote something that needs no promoting.
besides GOT's content im not sure would translate well to a superbowl commercial .

I better see R’hollor appear and cut the night king’s head off and then Melisandre shows her perfect nips to celebrate and Hot Pie gives pies to everyone.

HBO wouldn't pay the NFL a million to promote something that needs no promoting.
besides GOT's content im not sure would translate well to a superbowl commercial .

I mean, they did pay for a Westworld season 2 ad just last year. I would imagine they wouldn't spare any expense for this final season.

I mean, they did pay for a Westworld season 2 ad just last year. I would imagine they wouldn't spare any expense for this final season.

They needed exposure for Westworld tho.

They don't need anything for GoT. The internet will be ablaze no matter what they drop, or when, so why spend the ad money, ya know?

Sansa looking salty towards Danierest :smh:

I know they're not going to have a lot of time to showcase any dialogue or backstabbing as how they did in previous seasons for the throne, but by how Sansa is acting and Tyrion also when he was hiding under the stairs it seems like maybe they might try to fit something in there.

Oh my god if they have Sansa and Tyrion team up and go for the throne, ultimate troll move :lol:

Hope they don't rush through everything, but I still like the show and it has progressed better than other top shows.

Brans going to become a tree.
Sansa for sure is making it. Arya will probably make it. Everyone else done.
After that backlash they got for ramsay and sansa thing ofcourse theyre going to make her the "winner".
We're not going to see stoneheart but the fact we're not still burns me.
Ill prob just wait for the season to be over before i watch honestly. Its only what 6/7eps. I can wait 2 months

I'm strongly debating waiting for the whole season to air before watching too (it's been this long I can wait a little longer) and just binge from season 1 bad thing is spoilers are almost impossible to miss with something of this scale.

I dont have facebook .iG and twitter is easy to avoid spoilers and so is this group.
Wont be hard at all

16.5 Million people find a way to catch the show live but you know folks are still gonna check out the last page of the thread after an episode airs and complain that they saw spoilers:lol:

Lol people do be in here posting live updates...hahaha
Iike fam enjoy the show we all watching

I will not be in this thread when season starts, but its gonna be hard to miss thos spoilers that come up on Google's home page... damn near spoiling an episode with just the title.

My wife just finished S6, and the new S8 footage showing Jon in Winterfell with Danarys and Sansa pretty much destroyed the EP where Jon gets stabbed to death.

She saw just a still photo and was like ????? How can he be dead, now?

It's impossible to hide from everything nowadays.

Free Ghost!

IMG_2690.JPG

My wife just finished S6, and the new S8 footage showing Jon in Winterfell with Danarys and Sansa pretty much destroyed the EP where Jon gets stabbed to death.

She saw just a still photo and was like ????? How can he be dead, now?

It's impossible to hide from everything nowadays.

Its possible.

Back
Top Bottom