OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched Hardhome on my re-watch, my wife seein it for the first time.

My God. We sat here in silence. Simply incredible.

Down to S6-7 left. The Door and Battle of the Bastards coming soon, she's gonna pass out from that **** :lol:

Daneirys smugness on 10000000 this season, I can already see it, man she’s become so unlikeable :rofl:

My king Jon Snow tho :pimp:

Lord friendzone bike like he never left, I didn’t think he could sink deeper into the FZ, but with Jon in the picture, what are his chances at some Danny cheeks?

The ASOIAF world that GRRM created is so vast that they could really do spinoffs forever.

Old Valyria and the 40 Dragonlord families
The founding of Braavos by the slaves that revolted and took the ships
Exploring Sothoryos and all the dangerous creatures there
The far eastern empires in Essos like Asshai and Yi Ti
Blackfyre Rebellion Wars
Oberyn Martell travels around Essos fighting and learning and drinking

It's a shame that the show has gone from focusing on intelligent dialogue to catering to the easily impressed "dragons and explosions!!!" crowd.

Don't get me wrong, I think the battle scenes are :pimp:, but it feels like they're just there to cover the remaining 40-50 minutes of nonsense.

Tyrion: went from being one of my favorite characters to becoming absolutely useless and having some of the worst dialogue in the show

Hound: the writers think just having him say c___t over and over is hilarious. I'm not a 12 year old English boy, so it's not funny to me at all

Danaerys: another favorite ruined by the NON STOP "bend the knee" dialogue and mean mugging. IMO she's the main villain of this show now, since she just goes around claiming to be queen of everything while murdering anyone who questions her.

Jon Snow: I still like him, but the writers have done poorly to show why people think he's worthy of being king and some type of great leader. Battle of The Bastards was visually great, but he damn near got everyone wiped out immediately because he fell for Ramsay's obvious trap. And him bending the knee and smashing Dany at the end of the season: what the @#$@ ? His peak was Hardhome IMO

Jamie: his semi-redemption arc was interesting during the first few seasons, but now he just feels like a neutered errand boy

The only character I like now is Cersei. Her revenge scenes and dialogue have been :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: I'm rooting for her or the White Walkers at this point, thanks to the writers making the other main characters unlikable or complete idiots

Last edited:
I have to get more GoT ale for the upcoming season. I still have a bottle of Bend The Knee. My Melisandre goblet is kind of ****ed tho. Might go to the HBO shop to get another one.

For Christmas my family got me 2 bottles of GoT wines. A black Pinot and I forget the other one. They look expensive hahaha

All I hope is that the Starks/Jon make it out alive and with a W. **** everyone else!

No way both Jon and Dany both make it out this thing alive.

Jaime forsure dying. Prolly at the hands of Cerci.

Arya prolly gonna catch the fade. For some reason I don’t think Sansa will. But I don’t think both of them make it out alive.

Back
Top Bottom