OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersei the only 1 littlefinger sided with that is still alive, inclusive of littlefinger himself

Even Sansa got wise to dude after a while

Hard to be a snake in the bushes when you pop your head out too much.. eventually it will get cut off
Varys is a survivor yes. He also tried to side with jon arryn...ned..tyrion...
Slid his way to dany.
Little finger actually made moves...hence he is "the smartest man in the game"
Hes set up so much.

Littlefinger is the best finesser and manipulator in the whole ASOIAF series hands down. Most of the best characters in the tv show have died from Oberyn to Thoros of Myr and LF. Only Euron and Salladhor Saan left alive outa the real ones

Varys is a survivor yes. He also tried to side with jon arryn...ned..tyrion...
Slid his way to dany.
Little finger actually made moves...hence he is "the smartest man in the game"
Hes set up so much.

wait wait wait wait.. varys aint make moves?!?

i only see 1 of them standing with the winning side

game-of-thrones-varys-boat.jpg

daenerys-varys-little-birds.jpg

o and:
maxresdefault.jpg

game-of-thrones-stannis.jpg

Last edited:
I've maintained this throughout this thread, and I still stand by this statement:

After the last 7 seasons, I don't want any happy endings. I don't want Jon and Dany to get married and share the throne or some ********. They better break my heart twice each episode with this one, because they set the foundation for such.

If things happen to fall together neatly, for me it wont have the proper impact and it wont fit the tone I've come to expect from Game of Thrones.

One thing I will say is between the books and the show, the show has definitely been a lot more fan-servicey, so in a sense I could see them ending with something that isn't a complete drag, but after the books I can't see happy endings for most of these characters.

And Littlefinger is dead as hell. Saying that he faked his death takes all the steam from murdering him last year. That would be a Walking Dead level move in my eyes. I don't see it.

Damn I forgot but did the Sullied captain from Dany's Army is he still alive? He's the one piping Milisandre.

Also the leader for the Dortracky the Kal Drago clone with the two curved arabian blades is he alive also? I remember last seeing him in that episode where Bron almost took out a dragon when they were transporting the gold.

It's been a while since the show aired and since they aren't main characters like that nobody does tributes to them on youtube, only Jon and Tyrion.

pretty sure grey worm is alive

dude who tried to jump slick with dany, pretty sure he's dead.. he went out in the fire if i remember correctly

I've maintained this throughout this thread, and I still stand by this statement:

After the last 7 seasons, I don't want any happy endings. I don't want Jon and Dany to get married and share the throne or some bull****. They better break my heart twice each episode with this one, because they set the foundation for such.

If things happen to fall together neatly, for me it wont have the proper impact and it wont fit the tone I've come to expect from Game of Thrones.

One thing I will say is between the books and the show, the show has definitely been a lot more fan-servicey, so in a sense I could see them ending with something that isn't a complete drag, but after the books I can't see happy endings for most of these characters.

And Littlefinger is dead as hell. Saying that he faked his death takes all the steam from murdering him last year. That would be a Walking Dead level move in my eyes. I don't see it.

Remember the Breaking Bad thread the last 2-3 episodes and how they completely tortured us at the end with the slow play-fast play **** just throwin haymakers at us (the audience) :lol: To this very day Ozymandius gives me the shakes.

But I'm 100% with you, I want the Night King to sit his *** on that throne when it's all said and done. Everybody dead, long live the Night King.

After stepping into the MCU thread just now. I apologize for comparing the 2 threads. Yall wild in there with your theories and trailer breakdowns.
Cough* IATT IATT cough*

So.....I just finished Season 7. All caught up. Started watching the show last year. Had a hard time fully binging. Took a bunch of breaks. Finally finished. So I can take part in all the discussions if you wish. I know you're craving my opinions on all things pop culture. lol jk.

John Snow smashed those auntie guts on the humble. And aint pull out.

Back
Top Bottom