OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will always be funny to me

source.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I LOL'd at that scene and my brother and his wife got pissed lmao

he’s just a sailor / smuggler. Is friends with Davos. Don’t even remember if he’s still on the show.

Remember the Breaking Bad thread the last 2-3 episodes and how they completely tortured us at the end with the slow play-fast play **** just throwin haymakers at us (the audience) :lol: To this very day Ozymandius gives me the shakes.

But I'm 100% with you, I want the Night King to sit his *** on that throne when it's all said and done. Everybody dead, long live the Night King.
That might be the best finish to a series ever. That last season was hit after hit.

And they still managed to slow it down when need be to an almost excruciating pace with Granite state.

That was the show that really opened my eyes to cinematography for the first time. Since then I’m a junkie for great artistic direction.

Prob my fave shot from the show:

upload_2019-1-15_18-37-34.jpeg

Greatness.

Watching that reminded me of how great the acting was.

Oh if he wasn't a regular like that I wouldn't remember him.

A few other heads I wonder if they'll be in this season...

Thurmond the leader of the wildlings and Jon good friend. Hope they don't kill him from that scene from last season when the dragon took down the wall.

Jon right hand man I think his name is Davos aka (this is Jon Snow). He was Stannis right hand before.

Arya's trainer the faceless man aka a girl has no name.

Hot pie

Dude with the flaming sword.

Rewatched Beyond The Wall. The battle at the end and the dragons showing up saved the ep for me. It was all over the place.

Beric been dead in the books. He sacrifices himself to resurrect Cat in the books. The show chose not to go in that direction. I predict an epic final death for Beric. "The enemy always wins and we still need to fight him" RNS

Back
Top Bottom