OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rep your sigil

upload_2019-1-16_0-2-27.jpeg
:lol: :lol:

The Starks gave them a new one...
AAuE7mCG8IaWRsmAIBMtGJKaj6FckGSMWipcdmvQmw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Last edited:
:lol: @ Varys being smarter than Littlefinger and the reasoning being he's still alive.

Kill that noise.

Varys has been reduced to a bit character with no power or influence. Probably gonna end up a sacrifice in this final season.

And Littlefinger is dead as hell. Saying that he faked his death takes all the steam from murdering him last year. That would be a Walking Dead level move in my eyes. I don't see it.
What steam? That death was trash. So weak and poorly conceived.

It was literally we dont know what to do with Littlefinger for the final season and we don't know what we're gonna do with Sansa so lets just continue the girl power theme and have her take him out to make it looks like any of those stories or loose threads were wrapped up.

Last edited:
Have you all actually read the books? How many are there? Is this show just based on one book or a series of books?

Are there other books?

You think the spin-off will be solid? Is it based on books too?

I have a lot of questions, but I just finished the show today lol

Series of books, a song of ice and fire

Game of thrones is the first book.. and there are 2 more books to be released whenever he gets around to them

Currently 5 books, in the series

So 8 seasons of Got is just 1 book??

Season 1 is book 1, which is game of thrones

They took the name for the show from the 1st book

Books have a lot more going and we obviously don't know things that have happened in the show and they've changed quite a bit

Also since some in here wanted to talk up littlefinger

Littlefinger in the show, is no where as smart as he thinks he is, as soon as dude left the vale he was making a dumb move AND then as soon as he made a deal with the boltons for Sansa he made an even dumber move (given the value she had to cersei and the value she had being a stark to winterfell plus what was known of the boltons)

But more importantly in the books, guess where littlefinger holds up with Sansa?

I mean in the show they talk about how hard it is to attack and take the vale, so why leave when the other families are at war with each other

Dude's whole plan was to instigate a fight with everyone and flourish amongst the chaos.. well the major families were already fighting each other.. he could just sit back and watch from the vale to see how things played out and then played his cards, obviously it would have been boring for the show

But wars are won by being practical.. wait the other army out until they run out of supplies and aren't prepared for the long term

freeze freeze I highly recommend you either read the books or listen to the audio books.
the seasons and book start to differ as early as season 2 but season 4 is where it really takes a bigger leap away.

IATT IATT He couldn't use chaos as his ladder (top 10 greatest quote/speech in tv history btw) by sitting at the vale. The problem was he knew nothing of ramsay. Ramsay had just had the king turn him in to a real Bolton instead of just a snow. So from LF's eyes it was a power move. get sansa back in to the north. Have the northmen fight for her possibly overtake ramsay. LF knew that Sansa had learned some tricks from cersei. along with passing along his cunning-ness.
It was a solid plan.
But as Zik said, they knew they needed to eventually off dude anyway and what better way than that Girl power scheme the writers cooked up and have Sansa "figure" it out and "grow up" all of a sudden.

Another reason why I wont be surprised if the last 3 remaining are Sansa Arya and bran the tree.
Show went to trash for me as early as season 4. I think hardhomme was the last great moment with story telling. (Kings landing as a whole, remained a good story but no real good moments. the explosion thing was kinda cheesy and unnecessary). Everything Dany was trash) Arya's story was super slow not nearly as good as in the book)
Yea battle of the bastards was a great war scene but everything before and after it.... meh.

Vikings has battle scenes that equal or top battle of the bastards almost 3 times a season.

Bruh show is flames. Only complaint I have is the Targaryen reveal. Should have had dany burning snow and a bunch of white walkers and Jon emerges from it.

IATT IATT He couldn't use chaos as his ladder.

Actually, he very well could have.. let's take a look at things when he and Sansa would have left for the vale:

The boltons just being in wintterfell plus the red wedding always meant there was beef there with some northerners.. plus Ramsey's mother in law getting pregnant set off the internal struggle

Joffrey was dead, which set cersei in an all out assault against her brother and the tyrells.. which still leads to all of her stupidity and tyrion killing his father and all of that

Oberyn's death still happens, so that sets off his daughters and wife doing stupid shh which means martells vs cersei

O and you still have stannis up north

He legit could have waited for cersei to come with some absurd offer of half the country for support of all the vale's men.. and then he just have to outsmart the very dumb and short thinking cersei

O and Jon and co are there since Sansa isn't north to go get the vale army to help him vs the boltons.. which obviously means dany stays focused on kingslanding and cersei.. which means you then have 3 mad people left (cersei, ramsey and euron) as the leaders vs dany and her dragons

The legit only threat to him in the vale was whenever Dany got around to him because she has dragons.. and I guess the walkers and whites

Last edited:
We're really never getting the last two books.:smh:

I doubt it.. I gave up after book 2 cause when book 6 never came like 2 years ago or whatever when it was originally suppose to drop

I mean I know what goes down cause I read a ton of info.. but I don't wanna get that invested just to get screwed by not getting the final 2 books

Am I remembering it correctly thou?

Where it was supposed to come out like 2 years ago?

Am I remembering it correctly thou?

Where it was supposed to come out like 2 years ago?

There have been different release years thrown out there. All I know is that A Dance With Dragons came out in 2011. 7-8 years later, still no WoW. This has been the longest amount of time between ASOIAF books but I do believe we'll get it at some point.

I still think it's worth reading at least the first 3 books. Feast is trash, Dance is better than Feast.

Back
Top Bottom