OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say Theon changed the most......

I don't know if I agree.

Theon was broken. Not changed, he was destroyed by another. Completely changed his name, everything. He didn't change, he was mind ****ed. To me, that's different.

He redeemed himself, helping Sansa, I def see that, but he didn't "change" imo.

And let’s not forget when she was out there freeing slaves which then triggered a bit of a rebellion in itself and almost died for changing the culture too much.

She definitely has traces of her pops though and I think that’s what makes her arch interesting - you don’t know what kind of Queen she will turn out to be...

You have to apply this logic to Jamie too then. Mans got his hand chopped off.
Did Jaime threaten to kill a baby boy before or after his hand was cutoff tho?

Jaime ain’t changed. He been about his business since day 1 with no ****s and you gonna have to give him the Ned Stark treatment to change that.

I agree that Theon was more brainwashed than “changed”.

Eh, threats are just threats. Brienne bae helped changed Jaime for the better. Wonder if she’ll get with him before giving Tormund a shot.

If Reek didn't change then what explains him throwing Ramsay's thot off the bridge and then saving Sansa? He didn't get brainwashed into doing that. If he was 100% brainwashed he would have stood with Ramsay til the end. He eventually came around.

If Reek didn't change then what explains him throwing Ramsay's thot off the bridge and then saving Sansa? He didn't get brainwashed into doing that. If he was 100% brainwashed he would have stood with Ramsay til the end. He eventually came around.

Yes, but what I am getting to moreso is he just went back to being Theon. He didn't "change" he was brainwashed, and then back to being himself. Not really a "changed" man. If that makes sense.

Yes, but what I am getting to moreso is he just went back to being Theon. He didn't "change" he was brainwashed, and then back to being himself. Not really a "changed" man. If that makes sense.

I would refer to his fight with Harrag and taking back the support of the Ironborn as him being changed, only because that's the most recent we've seen of him.

She burned down the dothrakis sacred. Temple to them shes a witch with powers
And....the dragons

Outsmarted......lmao stop it. She played him. But i wouldnt call it outsmarted.
And yes tyrion was a refugee

Def outsmarted dude. She used the fact that he thought she was ignorant random broad to her advantage.

Y’all go to ridiculous lengths to hate on Dany :lol:

The Dothraki had never crossed the sea before her

You have to apply this logic to Jamie too then. Mans got his hand chopped off.
Jamie felt defeated but got his swag back. He didnt know if cersei was alive either .He loved 2 things ..fighting and cersei.
Brienne is the only one who treated him like a respected knight again. So in that way he was basically trying to prove his honor again. Thats where the change occurred

Def outsmarted dude. She used the fact that he thought she was ignorant random broad to her advantage.

Y’all go to ridiculous lengths to hate on Dany :lol:

The Dothraki had never crossed the sea before her
She promised them land and treasure...with the threat of dragons.......
Outsmarted is what tyrion varys and LF do on a daily in KL...
Dany didnt do that she played him but thats not outsmarting. He let his ego be his crux

I didn’t even think of Theon, but I’d agree that he changed the most from the dude we first met

Rob’s bestie that was overeager for piece of anything walking

When we fighting

Youre right. He was my favorite to read in the books. The one thing the show did well was actually portray his emotions on screen.
Non book readers dont understand the real strife he went through sense he was kid.
He was always who he was but he got such a bad rep After the Aerys thing. Which was crazy hypocritcal on neds part sense he was there to break the kings oath himself.
I mean Jamie assassinated a king he was sworn to protect (he had some good reasons). Ned was there to exact revenge on a king who killed his father and brother for demanding their daughter/sister back from Rhaegar (little did they know she went with him of her own free will), and then requested Neds presence so he could off him as well. Thats not breaking an oath since the King committed the first injustice towards his house that essentially ended their fealty.

That's the only thing I didn't like about Ned. He just couldn't let go the kingslayer thing.
Even tho he knew it was for the best.

That's the only thing I didn't like about Ned. He just couldn't let go the kingslayer thing.
Even tho he knew it was for the best.
He had no reason to let it go. Lets not forget Jamie killing his house guard Jory Cassel. Ned was all about honor. He lived by it and died by it.

Ramsey said theon had a big meat. So he cut it off.

Boy changed after that. Lost all his sauce.

Back
Top Bottom