OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea that's gonna be rough seeing some of our favorite characters as wights, only to get chopped down by the living.

Jon Snow having to kill wight Arya would have in my feels.

Arya ain't dead though.

By returning to season 7 as WW's, I'm assuming they mean character's that have been killed off throughout the series?

Yeah that's what I read in an article, a ways back. So anyone who isn't beheaded or burned is fair game I guess.

If you miss something in a trailer.....in this digital age.........wait for it........
Keep waiting......
Watch it again
YouTube you can even slow it down.
Oh of course.... watch it again and slow it down..... like a breakdown video.
Got it.

Honest question. Do you feel the same way about the excerpts from WoW that GRRM released and how people break those done and theorize?

Last edited:
Arya ain't dead though.

By returning to season 7 as WW's, I'm assuming they mean character's that have been killed off throughout the series?

Not yet, but being the warrior she is its plausible she dies fighting whites and Jon mercy kills her.

Not yet, but being the warrior she is its plausible she dies fighting whites and Jon mercy kills her.

Definitely. I'm just saying the way it's phrased "returning" leads me to assume we might be seeing someone like Hodor or Dongo.

Arya ain't dead though.

Who got the Middle Earth map? What areas are between the wall and Winterfell and who died in those areas?

Definitely. I'm just saying the way it's phrased "returning" leads me to assume we might be seeing someone like Hodor or Dongo.

Ramsey?.? I would love seeing that he'd be worse than the NK. Like his right hand man LOL. Surely they'd have burned his body though. Hopefully not summer though...

I finished my re-watch of S1 last night. I have a weird question.

The old dude, Maester or whatever, with the chains around him and what not. He has Ros in his room. He just finished with her, he's talkin all weird, he's old, and hunched, and always slow as hell. She walks out, and suddenly he jumps up and is stretching and popping his back and ****, fit as a fiddle. Then he dresses, and goes back to being hunched over, and slow and old again as he walks out the door.

What the hell was all that, meaning wise?

The old dude, Maester or whatever, with the chains around him and what not. He has Ros in his room. He just finished with her, he's talkin all weird, he's old, and hunched, and always slow as hell. She walks out, and suddenly he jumps up and is stretching and popping his back and ****, fit as a fiddle. Then he dresses, and goes back to being hunched over, and slow and old again as he walks out the door.

I assumed he was faking it for sympathy and to show hes no threat. Dudes a fool LOL

he was playing his game.. non-threatening old man, aloof.. was keeping his spot safe because basically he was an after thought

and littlefinger and varys didnt really think of him as a legit threat.. and obviously robert or even ned didnt pay him any attention or even the lannister's until cersei started digging holes without really REALLY thinking

Arya ain't dead though.

Ah ok. I thought it was anyone that died/ will die including this season.

Back
Top Bottom