OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone copping?

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fgame-of-thrones-adidas-ultraboost-release-date-01.jpg

Nope.

Hey do you guys know like who will be the "final boss"?

Like who the good guys will have to battle (Jon and Dany) vs

Also, was it ever discuss like will they fight the zombies first or will it be Cercei and the last or second to last episode will be either Night King battle or Cercei at her castle or a battle at the sea against that bootleg Jaime and Euron?

Not sure how this will play out this season of will the Night King be the final boss or will it be Cercei and company.

People are assuming the battle against the night king at winterfell will be episode 3 due to its length and director. So they'll probably deal with Cercei after that. Depends on who survives. Depends on the Lannisters actually joining the fight, seems like Jaime is heading north to help.

Random Thot: A lot of people believe that the dead Starks will rise when the White Walkers pull up. The main characters are aware that the dead can be reanimated. They can’t deal with all the dead buried in the North but they could presumably burn the dead Starks. It’s grimey but they know what they’re up against and having dead rise within Winterfell walls before a breach should be a serious concern. Will they do it or maybe they start and won’t finish in time.

Random Thot: A lot of people believe that the dead Starks will rise when the White Walkers pull up. The main characters are aware that the dead can be reanimated. They can’t deal with all the dead buried in the North but they could presumably burn the dead Starks. It’s grimey but they know what they’re up against and having dead rise within Winterfell walls before a breach should be a serious concern. Will they do it or maybe they start and won’t finish in time.
I don't think they'll burn them.
It would be interesting if the crypt was protected by the same magic that kept the walkers out of the tree with the 3eyed raven... It's a reach but It would be cool if they did lose Winterfell but the secret tunnel leading out of Winterfell was in the crypt. The NK king backs Jon into the crypt and as he's about to step forward to finish Jon he can't because of the magic so everyone escapes to fight another day.

something is definitely there.. same dude who built the wall built parts of winterfell, gotta be something going on there

I'm sure I'm hella late with this, but I've recently started my rewatch to lead up to the final season & noticed the older Tommen was played by the same kid who was Martyn Lannister ins eason 3.

No you're not alone. I only recognized it during my current re-watch also.

I still can't get over the fact that they just switched up Daario's look completely :rofl: .

They had 2 daarios and completely ignored how he’s supposed to look both times. Supposed to look like a zesty pirate clown.

The show changed the extreme or weird looks a lot of characters. Probably didn’t want them to be a distraction or put unintentional comedy into the show.

They had 2 daarios and completely ignored how he’s supposed to look both times. Supposed to look like a zesty pirate clown.

The show changed the extreme or weird looks a lot of characters. Probably didn’t want them to be a distraction or put unintentional comedy into the show.

The first Daario was zesty looking. He just didn't have blue hair.

I too recently rewatched those episodes despite the fact that I said I wouldn't. As **** as S5 was, Hardhome was a fantastic episode. Especially because in the books, there isn't much attention paid to Hardhome. Jon just keeps getting a series of disturbing reports about what's happening, he doesn't actually go there. I thought it was genius how the writers created something out of almost nothing for that episode.

Back
Top Bottom