OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally watched the premier....overall enjoyable.. my only beef is why is Arya talking to everybody in that smug as tone? Like I get it, she done seen/learned some shh...the way she whisper talks all untrustworthy to everybody now just throws me off lol...it’s like she’s going for mysterious but may be overdoing it...

Reunions were lackluster...

Dragons delivered...

The Night King :nthat: :smokin

She, like Bran, lost a lot of herself becoming what she is now. There's a lot of people you can't trust. And most of them need to die.

What story would they have to cram in? They could just have the last couple minutes be Sam writing what just happened in the last scene, camera pans up to his face, we see he's old and a maester, closes the book and it says "A Song of Ice and Fire".
this def how it’ll end & GRRM will be cast as old man Sam

Finally watched the premier....overall enjoyable.. my only beef is why is Arya talking to everybody in that smug as tone? Like I get it, she done seen/learned some shh...the way she whisper talks all untrustworthy to everybody now just throws me off lol...it’s like she’s going for mysterious but may be overdoing it...

Reunions were lackluster...

Dragons delivered...

The Night King :nthat: :smokin
I agree on the reunions. They could’ve been better. Also I didn’t like the way Jon found out about his past.

Something I just noticed rewatching the premiere, why did no one remotely care after Bran told them "we don't got time for this ****, the Night King has your dragon and the wall is down"?

Sansa was more worried about hating on Dany and Dany and Jon were more worried about smashing. I wish they would have brought a wight to Winterfell cuz the seriousness of the situation isn't translating very well.
That’s just simply the ****ty writing we’ve been complaining about since season 6 :lol:

Something I just noticed rewatching the premiere, why did no one remotely care after Bran told them "we don't got time for this ****, the Night King has your dragon and the wall is down"?

Sansa was more worried about hating on Dany and Dany and Jon were more worried about smashing. I wish they would have brought a wight to Winterfell cuz the seriousness of the situation isn't translating very well.
I feel like that's the point. There's a bigger issue at hand but everyone is worried about the same old crap. Who holds what title who's really in control etc etc showing that while everyone's grown up some things haven't changed.

I think everyone is caught up in their own problems. It’s not until something is right in their faces do they understand the seriousness at hand. Jon understands the problem because he’s seen it. Most of the Night’s Watch and the wildlings have seen the White Walkers and army of the dead. Sansa hasn’t, Arya hasn’t. And again even though there’s a bit of a cat fight going on between Dany and Sansa, Dany is still aware of how serious things are. She marched her army and dragons to make a stand at winterfell. They’re making weapons, they’re worried about feeding the dragons which they’ll need to fight the Night King. The show needs some drama to show that things don’t always go smoothly after all it is a fantasy drama. The North crowned Jon as King and he pulls up as a subject/lover of Dany. Of course, the stubborn *** North is going to have a problem with that regardless of what’s headed their way. And because they haven’t seen the Night King’s army up close, they don’t fully understand the severity of the threat.

Can someone remind me how Bran turned into the 3 eyed raven? Did he just randomly start having visions?

He learned from the previous holder of the title.. the old man he went searching for beyond the wall

Where hodor and summer got done dirty

But prior to that he was using his warg abilities

He learned from the previous holder of the title.. the old man he went searching for beyond the wall

Where hodor and summer got done dirty

But prior to that he was using his warg abilities

Also he started having visions after he got paralyzed. Jojen and Meera went looking for him after he fled winterfell with Rickon, osha and Hodor.

Jojen and Meera took Bran to the 3 Eyed Raven. The 3 Eyed Raven had been sending hints to Bran in his dreams since the first season. The show doesn't really go into details about the 3 Eyed Raven but the books 3 Eyed Raven is a Targaryen bastard from over a century ago named Brynden Rivers aka Bloodraven. He was pale af and had an A$AP Yams face mark. He was also creepy and sneaky as **** back in the day.

Don't know if I wanna believe this theory. Seems waaaaaay to easy. Nothings easy in GOT universe

" I think the wight that beric killed is a representation of the Night Kings power. The Weirwood symbol it was centered on indicates the Grand Weirwood located on the Gods Eye is the main source of that power. In order to shut off the night king, they will need to burn down the grand weirwood with a flaming sword. Im guessing Jon will be the one who pulls it off so Beric will eventually teach Jon how to get the firesword.
In that scene in Episode One of Season Eight, Beric plunging his sword into the wight causes a chain reaction through the rest of the spiral formation."

Don't know if I wanna believe this theory. Seems waaaaaay to easy. Nothings easy in GOT universe

" I think the wight that beric killed is a representation of the Night Kings power. The Weirwood symbol it was centered on indicates the Grand Weirwood located on the Gods Eye is the main source of that power. In order to shut off the night king, they will need to burn down the grand weirwood with a flaming sword. Im guessing Jon will be the one who pulls it off so Beric will eventually teach Jon how to get the firesword.
In that scene in Episode One of Season Eight, Beric plunging his sword into the wight causes a chain reaction through the rest of the spiral formation."
Interesting theory. But what I don't understand is why would the Night King provide hints on how he can be killed lol

fun fact: fire spreads.

Back
Top Bottom